50EUR BSS Giftcard Giveaway

Kridra

Hello buds!

Decided to do a litte giveaway for my bros! Because why the fuck not?

This time the grand price gonna be a 50EUR BSS Gift card that will come in handy for most of you guys! 

Yeah im a cheap fuck. ik. 

Explain in this thread why YOU deserve to win, and i’ll get a staff member to pick out a winner for me. 

GIVEAWAY CLOSES 04.10.2019 18:00 EST

Also i would appreciate if the winner of the giveaway could post a picture of the received prize as proof!

Good luck!:)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Kridra said:

Woah, 50 is a whole lot. *cough cough* norwegian *cough* oil money.

And now to the speech, trumpets please.

The reason why I deserve to win the prize is because I don't play any of the games in the current public store, and would therefore have to donate the prize to the developers - more preferably to the one of them, that has the reddest pupils from working on privated cheats and answering the same questions over and over again, possibly @how02. Also, because it would make me look like a good boy : )

Cheers.

Edited by Fredrik
  • Upvote 1

I deserve to win, because winning isn't everything, it is the only thing!! I deserve to win because i was born to win, but to become the winner i need to plan to win prepare to win and expect to win.I deserve to win because i want so. I deserve to win because my aim and goals are the fish's eye and i’m my own Arjuna! I deserve to win because i’m dedicated towards winning. I deserve to win because i have it in myself to takeover my flaws and work on them till the time i’m just not perfect. Winning isn't always about coming first my dear! Its about me performing better than my own-self every next time. I deserve to win because i’m the one who puts in the efforts to change my fate towards winning. Everyone deserves a chance to win, but making the most out of that chance to win is what i have always done. Surest way to success is hard work. I deserve to win because i’m my own hero! I’m no extra ordinary person's second version, but i’m my own first version!. I deserve to win because i want to, i have to and i always will. After all nothing succeeds like success and most importantly "if i don't see myself as a winner, i can't perform as a winner"

GEN-McIntyre-Platform-Networks-Winner-Takes-All-2400-300x300.jpg

Edited by hayderahmed
Text Size.

3 hours ago, Kridra said:

Hello buds!

Decided to do a litte giveaway for my bros! Because why the fuck not?

This time the grand price gonna be a 50EUR BSS Gift card that will come in handy for most of you guys! 

Explain in this thread why YOU deserve to win, and i’ll get a staff member to pick out a winner for me. 

GIVEAWAY CLOSES 04.10.2019 18:00 EST

Also i would appreciate if the winner of the giveaway could post a picture of the received prize as proof!

Good luck!:)

I deserve to win because, uh Uhhhhh I dunno just pick me gosh darnit. Kappa

58 minutes ago, hayderahmed said:

I deserve to win, because winning isn't everything, it is the only thing!! I deserve to win because i was born to win, but to become the winner i need to plan to win prepare to win and expect to win.I deserve to win because i want so. I deserve to win because my aim and goals are the fish's eye and i’m my own Arjuna! I deserve to win because i’m dedicated towards winning. I deserve to win because i have it in myself to takeover my flaws and work on them till the time i’m just not perfect. Winning isn't always about coming first my dear! Its about me performing better than my own-self every next time. I deserve to win because i’m the one who puts in the efforts to change my fate towards winning. Everyone deserves a chance to win, but making the most out of that chance to win is what i have always done. Surest way to success is hard work. I deserve to win because i’m my own hero! I’m no extra ordinary person's second version, but i’m my own first version!. I deserve to win because i want to, i have to and i always will. After all nothing succeeds like success and most importantly "if i don't see myself as a winner, i can't perform as a winner"

GEN-McIntyre-Platform-Networks-Winner-Takes-All-2400-300x300.jpg

What the... o.O

• Like 1

• Staff
7 hours ago, Kridra said:

i’ll get a staff member to pick out a winner for me. 

Done, I'm the winner.

6 hours ago, Fredrik said:

have to donate the prize to the developers, 

50EUR BSS Gift card

You don't need to donate it. We already got the money.

4 hours ago, hayderahmed said:

I deserve to win, because winning isn't everything, 

Try again

image.thumb.png.4aaf1edec2268d63748b6fb2745deab0.png