Jump to content

The HWID Spoofer is now available for testing for Rust and PUBG customers.

koshaan

Staff
  • Content Count

    179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

koshaan last won the day on October 15

koshaan had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

83 Excellent

About koshaan

  • Rank
    Staff member
  • Birthday 07/11/1980

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. koshaan

    Rust Refund

    to add onto what everone else has already said: When you purchase our cheat, you agree to our terms that state that we do not do refunds sorry.
  2. koshaan

    CSGO - ESP Only (full features list?)

    No, misc is only in the full version. ESP only will only have ESP. (Misc is also NOT included in aimbot version) If you own both ESP version and Aimbot version, we can combine them to full version if you desire. Just contact an admin about this.
  3. koshaan

    HWID Ban Question

    Beware that if you are buying a spoofer from anybody, that it might be a scam. Deal with it at your own risk.
  4. the cheat has not been detected itself, apart from the generic vac detection that hit almost every single provider in May
  5. koshaan

    My design BSS

    Nice work, Did you make this in photoshop, or did you use other program(s) apart from photoshop?
  6. koshaan

    PUBG ACCOUNT GIVE AWAY!

    tyvm, i made it myself :))
  7. koshaan

    PUBG ACCOUNT GIVE AWAY!

    ayyy ill join
  8. koshaan

    Please take down "VACNet support"

    unknown atm
  9. koshaan

    Loot Boxes and Crates - Hot or not

    99% chance nothing 1% chance pubg for 1 hr
  10. koshaan

    Overwatch bans

    I just said "If they hwid ban" , with emphasis on if. As i mentioned i dont have experience with Overwatch, i just heard its not worth it.
  11. koshaan

    PUBG ESP Review

    these are due to the game im quite certain, not the cheat, but thanks for the review
  12. koshaan

    Overwatch bans

    i dont have much experience with Overwatch and especially not cheating or their bans, but it could be anything from your HWID as a whole (basicly your unique computer components as a whole) or specific things like your hard drive serial number like Rust has done before.
  13. koshaan

    Overwatch bans

    if they hwid ban, you need to do something out of your way in order to change your hwid, or else both accounts will be banned. maybe you can use a spoofer or switch out some computer components.
  14. koshaan

    Fortnite

    No, and we wont get one sorry.
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.