50EUR BSS Giftcard Giveaway

Kridra

Hi guys, I have to win because I have more friends than you have subscribers, and therefore everything is in the black, if you are still allowed to tell friends about the prospect, then many will be in the black)))

Hello!

First of all I would like to thank everyone for participating in the giveaway, and Im happy that so many of you guys entered! It always feels great to give back to the community, especially a community as amazing as this. 

I've read all the entries, and honestly i feel like everyone deserves to win..  But sadly there is just one winner this time. So i had to pick out one random. 

It's my honor to announce that the winner of this weeks giveaway is..

WINNER: @Maths

Your receiving a 50EUR bss giftcard! Congrats bud! 

Maths will post a screenshot of the received prize as proof in this thread.  

To everyone else, don't cry! might be a giveaway next weeks also. 

• Like 3

• Staff
3 hours ago, Kridra said:

Hello!

First of all I would like to thank everyone for participating in the giveaway, and Im happy that so many of you guys entered! It always feels great to give back to the community, especially a community as amazing as this. 

I've read all the entries, and honestly i feel like everyone deserves to win..  But sadly there is just one winner this time. So i had to pick out one random. 

It's my honor to announce that the winner of this weeks giveaway is..

WINNER: @Maths

Your receiving a 50EUR bss giftcard! Congrats bud! 

Maths will post a screenshot of the received prize as proof in this thread.  

To everyone else, don't cry! might be a giveaway next weeks also. 

This is rigged af because I didnt win 

//closed

• Like 2