New to BS Community

ZoomV1

Hey everyone, i'm fairy new to the BS community but have known about Rust hacks / hacks in general and have always been interested in hacks but never knew where to look for good secure hacks like BS has. 

Since this is my first post in this new community i'd like to get to know some of you. What games do you all play? What's your stand point on hacks? Mine personally is that I like to use them for fun and try not to take away from other people's experiences with the game. 

Anyways, hope to stick around in this community and meet some new people and definitely gonna invest in some mods here. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Vsper said:

Welcome,bro,Virtus is a lengend

Seems like one :D

1 hour ago, iviaximumpower said:

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Now wheres my free week Kappa

Kappa 

3 hours ago, BadBoy25550 said:

What a legend...Heil Virtus

Legend in the making

6 hours ago, Germanexport said:

Nice to meet you , have fun 

Thanks, nice to meet you too.

6 hours ago, BadBoy25550 said:

Nice to meet you

Nice to meet you too :D

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay, pretty sure you will. The staff team here are great. They ain't aids like on other communities (can't mention the name of the other communities). I know that master trader and how02 are both very interactive with the community and the cheats are frequently updated, at least speaking for thr rust cheat and pubg cheat. Wes I got a bit off track there, well I hope you enjoy your stay :) 

13 hours ago, RamX1 said:

Welcome to Black sector:D

13 hours ago, lazytoxic said:

Welcome mate ! :)

9 hours ago, Qyrie said:

Welcome

9 hours ago, Lysdahl said:

Welcome! hope you will have good time here

5 hours ago, RustPlayer said:

Hello ^.^

5 hours ago, RouterRage said:

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay, pretty sure you will. The staff team here are great. They ain't aids like on other communities (can't mention the name of the other communities). I know that master trader and how02 are both very interactive with the community and the cheats are frequently updated, at least speaking for thr rust cheat and pubg cheat. Wes I got a bit off track there, well I hope you enjoy your stay :) 

Hello everyone! Thanks for welcoming me :) 

• Upvote 1