PUBG Hack review after 4 month use on and off

myguy100

All I can say is this is probably the best pubg hack on the market hands down. I don't really have an issue with fps (Just need to make sure loot esp is only on when needed cause that can cause a bit of a dip). The aimbot is perfect within 250 meters for any moving target, and will hit literally any stationary target at pretty much any distance. I have to make sure I lose some of my solo games because it's just that OP so my stats don't look suspicious ( I have like a 7.5 kd this season). Definitely the best pubg hack I know of, especially considering the super reasonable price. Just check the status of the cheat and if it's good, you can only get 24 hour bans for reports. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yea I agree ! Been using for a while now and its's really nice. I do wish that the aimbot would hit moving targets farther out, but its insane for stationary targets like you mentioned.
One of the best cheats out there definitely. 

1 hour ago, Reeder said:

Yea I agree ! Been using for a while now and its's really nice. I do wish that the aimbot would hit moving targets farther out, but its insane for stationary targets like you mentioned.
One of the best cheats out there definitely. 

See that's the thing though, unless they could implement something like magic bullet (which I don't even think is possible anymore) there's no way the aimbot can account for a player zig zagging 500m away with say 90 percent accuracy. It's just not possible.

Edited by myguy100

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2019 at 4:18 PM, Sandman said:

you just forgot to tell that it's constantly detected xD

Detection depends a lot on the cheat and the developers of the cheat yes. But when being banned it is not right to automatically throw the website and or admins and staff under the bus because something happened and the cheat was detected. A lot of times being banned, its most likely due to the fact you had the loader somewhere unsafe, or were maybe going a little to hard with the program. Always make sure you have your loaders on a fat32 formatted USB stick for the most under the radar. As well as a lot of game developers don't waste resources in banned solo players. Most likely what they do a lot of the times is that, they put accounts up for flags. (Multiple ban reports, or malicious software on your PC). Black Sector is one of the best websites i have EVER used. I used their Rust program for almost 3 months without getting banned. I say that's a win in my book. Using cheats, i'd say no matter what site you are never guaranteed to not be banned.

So if anyone is ever banned, they shouldn't be upset, because that's what comes in using these programs.

Its literally listed in bold before you purchase GabeN

Edited by Denied
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sandman said:

Well, so i'm not buying again, im buying cheat to not get banned. i wish you a good ban day. Because that's what you will get here. I follow their steps to use the cheat and got baned like many other users. This situation is 100% the website fault. If you like to pay for a product to get you banned i can do that to you for free. I'm not even talking about expired sub pauses ahaha, what a scam. People pausing their subs and after some days they are expired. 

I think this website is a blessing to let you pause your sub, although me I wouldn't allow pauses because at a point its just too much, "unpause me unpause me plz". At a point theres just to many people asking for it and its just a waste of time. If you buy a product, I think the 30 days should count down no matter what. I feel bad for all the staff on here, because all day they are constantly having to unpause and pause invoices, for some reason. If you buy something and want to pause it, wtf is the point of buying it. People on here are lucky because there are sites that charge 60$ for 7 days of a sub, and theres no pausing or anything. I think the programs here are very very affordable to what i've seen, so there is no reason anyone should be complaining at all on this site.

No staff on this website is a scammer. I have been on here for little less than 2 years now and I have had one of the most friendliest experiences with staff on here.

• Like 2

I don't think its fair to staff on here, when someone gets banned for being a blatant or just because somehow they got caught. To automatically throw the devs and or staff under the bus. Because like i said, you cheat, you most likely will get banned. There is no site that has 100% undetectable programs, something will always come up, and you should be ready for it when it does. Instead of getting banned, and crying that this site is scamming, and always detected. I used the Rust program for 3 months without being banned. I have not one complaint when being banned, because I know its always coming. 

I'm never surprised when i get banned, I'm always surprised I lasted another day using the program, because that's what happens. 

• Like 2

On 11/30/2019 at 9:56 PM, sh34p said:

If all the sudden the cheats are being discovered, on multiple platforms, around the same time, than the threat is very much from within.

Which is why some of them are not currently listed. Once the security of the programs is made to be bullet proof it will be released again.

@how02 makes sure security is the most important thing when it comes to viability of his products.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2019 at 3:18 PM, Sandman said:

you just forgot to tell that it's constantly detected xD

Not really? I been here for 6 months only 1 ban since I started bss. All the stories you hear are from  scrubs that can’t hide gameplay. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 9:00 AM, Hypee said:

Not really? I been here for 6 months only 1 ban since I started bss. All the stories you hear are from  scrubs that can’t hide gameplay. 

That is simply not true! People get caught eventually as I played legit and was only caught when it was detected to say otherwise is spreading false infos

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So, I remember this tread distinctively. My accounts are still undetected, however; the cheat has been down for a long time. So, to awaken a dead thread; will this thing ever be back up?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

On 5/25/2021 at 12:00 PM, sh34p said:

So, I remember this tread distinctively. My accounts are still undetected, however; the cheat has been down for a long time. So, to awaken a dead thread; will this thing ever be back up?

probably not, pubg kinda sucks as a game now. I doubt that any profits the devs would make would be worth the work. Also, I think this site is just abandoned in general.

• 8 months later...