My Rust Testimonial

Spacey

Hello BSS, This Is My Testimonial For Rust.
So A Little Background, I've been a part of this site for 6 Month's Tomorrow, I First joined looking for CS Cheats (As I was starting cheating off) So I bought a few months of CS and it was great, It's a great Cheat, I actually have a Review of it here : 

It Probably wasn't the 'Cleanest Review' but hey!
Anyway yeah, I finally got into rust cheating so I looked month's (as i didn't have this cheat :P) and it was pretty hard to find a good one.
But I found one :)
Anyway here it goes. 

bssaimbotbyfloW.png

• The Aimbot Works How You Would Expect It

• There Is Prediction

I think this is one of the best Predictions on the market, it's OP as fuck and also a very smooth Prediction

bssvisualsbyfloW.png

The ESP for BSS is great and very clean if you don't think it's clear there are some awful ESP's out there.
I Think A Recommendation for visuals would be Chams, it would make the game even better but would also ruin the performance of your game. 

I Think One Other Thing That Would Be Cool Would Be To Change The BONE ESP colour and the brightness of it.

bssmiscbyfloW.png

There Are Some Very Good Misc Features, One's you'd expect in a normal cheat and ones that go beyond......
Such as being able to fly very high in the sky from clicking a certain button in a boat, It's VERY good for getting on people 10 story high towers with open roofs haha. Also very fun to troll friends with it. I Really hope it doesn't get removed.

SECURITY

Here in this section, I Don't wanna sound Un Grateful or anything but I'm gonna give my completely honest opinion here. 

Okay so when the Status was at Unknown, i would last day's before a ban, now I get banned on the loading screen. I feel like it got detected because it went "public" i feel when the resellers were selling keys it just made the cheat a lot more popular and feels like it went public. For Example i went on a combat tag server and met a guy called Scripts.exe ( Hey Jimmy :P ) Anyway i said "Look at this" Then Sprayed my AK and should him no recoil etc, he did exactly the same and i asked him what he was using, His answer was BSS and you don't expect to go into a random game and find a random guy using the same cheat as you. Or I wouldn't at least like I said i don't wanna sound ungrateful but that's my honest opinion on it. 

Performace

I'm gonna be completely honest here as well, I think the performance is quite bad as i usually get around 70 Frames with a 1070, 24GB DDR4 RAM and an I7 7700k overclocked a bit but I'm not 100% sure if it's the spoofer or cheat.

Other Than That Thank You @how02 for making rust cheating possible. 

Here's a Quick Note Also As A Recommendation's, Some Are My Idea's And Some Are @Rafiki's Idea's (From The List I'm Using) Here:

Rapid Fire
Chams
Silent Aim
Admin Mode
Developer Mode
Custom Hit Sounds
TimeScale
Auto-Gather
Sticky Climb (I think it's there, not 100% Sure Though)
Recoil Slider
Custom In-Game Time
Name Spoofer

One Last Thing, I Want to thank the staff and Admins here as well for making this community a great place. 
Oh and don't ask for support in the Chatbox, @mrtrademaster won't be very happy :)

Also Thanks To @floW For The Heading Art.

Here's a clip of rage hacking with the cheat, it's Loud and the intro is purposely cringey. 

Thank you Guys For Reading :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Spacey said:

SECURITY

Here in this section, I Don't wanna sound Un Grateful or anything but I'm gonna give my completely honest opinion here. 

Okay so when the Status was at Unknown, i would last day's before a ban, now I get banned on the loading screen. I feel like it got detected because it went "public" i feel when the resellers were selling keys it just made the cheat a lot more popular and feels like it went public. For Example i went on a combat tag server and met a guy called Scripts.exe ( Hey Jimmy :P ) Anyway i said "Look at this" Then Sprayed my AK and should him no recoil etc, he did exactly the same and i asked him what he was using, His answer was BSS and you don't expect to go into a random game and find a random guy using the same cheat as you. Or I wouldn't at least like I said i don't wanna sound ungrateful but that's my honest opinion on it. 

I fully agree with the point you are making here. I don't want to sound rude either but I think that the security of the rust cheat needs an overhaul to be honest. 

Nice review though :)

Edited by Maths
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Maths said:

I fully agree with the point you are making here. I don't want to sound rude either but I think that the security of the rust cheat needs an overhaul to be honest. 

It sounds awful saying it but i'd rather How know the truth than knowing a lie tbh 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Maths said:

17 minutes ago, Spacey said:

It sounds awful saying it but i'd rather How know the truth than knowing a lie tbh 

Well thats exactly why the cheat was down for a year. How02 was working on virtualization for security.

And it was working great, I lasted about 12 days, so a full wipe. Then EAC did a huge update that knocked 99% if not 100% of all cheat services down. 

Now I dont know why its taking so long to come back up, but im sure How02 is working on it. Some other cheat providers have closed their doors after the update. And others were up the next day. just give it some time and you will reap the rewards. How02 lets us freeze our subs. So just freeze and find another game to play while you wait for an update.

Although I do agree that the re-sellers might make it a bit more difficult to keep UD, but if I can last a week im happy.

6 hours ago, Spacey said:

Anyway i said "Look at this" Then Sprayed my AK and should him no recoil etc

questionmarkquestionmarkquestionmark - why would you even do that in the first place?

Edited by Fredrik
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Fredrik said:

questionmarkquestionmarkquestionmark - why would you even do that in the first place?

Why not?

I wouldn’t of told what cheat I was using etc if he wasn’t using the same. Besides what’s the most he could’ve done? Reported me?

I get my accounts either free or like 30c so it’s nothing really 

On 4/18/2019 at 3:02 PM, Spacey said:

Why not?

I wouldn’t of told what cheat I was using etc if he wasn’t using the same. Besides what’s the most he could’ve done? Reported me?

I get my accounts either free or like 30c so it’s nothing really 

It just sounds pretty pointless to rage aimbot to show off, but you do you

Weird flex but ok ^^

spacey.PNG.eeae34d8328c3a97a4752221c00c9726.PNG

Also, please give me more of these : )

• Downvote 1

Hey atleast you aren't like those guys SCREAMING RUST GLORY HAHA and rage and cry they got banned.

Good shit bud. I am still waiting for it since ennui kinda shut down after I bought. I think another cool feature is the eoka no spread.

4 minutes ago, taserz said:

Hey atleast you aren't like those guys SCREAMING RUST GLORY HAHA and rage and cry they got banned.

Good shit bud. I am still waiting for it since ennui kinda shut down after I bought. I think another cool feature is the eoka no spread.

Eoka is p