Rust Banned

Andy123

So let me first start off by saying..... i miss rust :(

I was banned 313 days ago by detection... i made a dumb mistake and played with my cheats right after a update and EAC got me..

So ive done little research and bought many more accounts and have came to the conclusion that i am HWID banned? computer banned? something like that

In a pretty deep hole but im sure someone knows how to get me out of it

in these past recent weeks i have been wanting to play rust again and have come to the thought that the only way is to buy a new computer and move houses?

DOES ANYONE know of a way i can actually play rust legit again?

CAN ANYONE give me the full explanation on how to play again :( ? much appreciated fellow gamers !

2 minutes ago, Andy123 said:

and so if i buy something from the store on this site the spoofer will pop up in the store ? how much is it?

You need to be invited on Rust or PUBG before you can use the Spoofer, and its Free for Rust and PUBG Subs.

2 hours ago, Andy123 said:

buy a spoofer and new account and thats it?

Buying a new computer would probs just be the simplest solution if you are looking to play legit again, with a hwid spoofer if EAC releases an update or something which fucks the hwid spoofer up, your account is gone. 

6 hours ago, Andy123 said:

So let me first start off by saying..... i miss rust :(

I was banned 313 days ago by detection... i made a dumb mistake and played with my cheats right after a update and EAC got me..

So ive done little research and bought many more accounts and have came to the conclusion that i am HWID banned? computer banned? something like that

In a pretty deep hole but im sure someone knows how to get me out of it

in these past recent weeks i have been wanting to play rust again and have come to the thought that the only way is to buy a new computer and move houses?

DOES ANYONE know of a way i can actually play rust legit again?

CAN ANYONE give me the full explanation on how to play again :( ? much appreciated fellow gamers !

ive seen some peoples speaking about that you can contact EAC and say that you want them to remove the info they have about you, witch is apperently clearing your hwid ban. if its works or not that i dont know but i guess its worth giving it a try :)

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, dennis1025 said:

ive seen some peoples speaking about that you can contact EAC and say that you want them to remove the info they have about you, witch is apperently clearing your hwid ban. if its works or not that i dont know but i guess its worth giving it a try :)

There's little chance that would actually work why would they remove cheaters hwid bans, but as you said it's worth a shot you miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take :P

10 hours ago, Maths said:

Buying a new computer would probs just be the simplest solution if you are looking to play legit again, with a hwid spoofer if EAC releases an update or something which fucks the hwid spoofer up, your account is gone. 

Yeah but a Spoofer would be worth on price :D 

Edited by LazyToxic

23 hours ago, dennis1025 said:

Not Working anymore :D 

• Upvote 1

On 3/14/2019 at 1:06 AM, Maths said:

so if i just buy a whole brand new computer and never touch any of the banned accounts i can play legit again ? no spoofer no nothing?

45 minutes ago, Andy123 said:

so if i just buy a whole brand new computer and never touch any of the banned accounts i can play legit again ? no spoofer no nothing?

Yeh new computer and you should be all good to play. Just a word of warning to not sign into any steam accounts which were on your old computer, and FYI my mate was once hwid banned so he bought a new computer, and he signed into his Gmail account on his new computer and EAC logged that and hwid banned his new computer, so I would suggest to make new accounts on your new computer (don't sign into FB if it was on your old computer, any bank accounts, any Gmail accounts) because EAC logs this shit if it's a true hwid ban and they will flag your new computer 

2 hours ago, Maths said:

Yeh new computer and you should be all good to play. Just a word of warning to not sign into any steam accounts which were on your old computer, and FYI my mate was once hwid banned so he bought a new computer, and he signed into his Gmail account on his new computer and EAC logged that and hwid banned his new computer, so I would suggest to make new accounts on your new computer (don't sign into FB if it was on your old computer, any bank accounts, any Gmail accounts) because EAC logs this shit if it's a true hwid ban and they will flag your new computer 

Ok and when you say gmail accounts do you mean like connect them to the new steam account or literally don’t log into the gmail accounts like on google ?

29 minutes ago, Andy123 said:

Ok and when you say gmail accounts do you mean like connect them to the new steam account or literally don’t log into the gmail accounts like on google ?

Like any accounts that you logged into on your old computer, don't log onto them on your new computer, it's not only if it's connected to steam just don't login to them on your computer as a whole just to be safe

You can log into same emails, fb etc with the other pc, no problem doing that. I was hard hwid and prob still am, haven`t touched rust in months now due to no working spoofers. When i had my other pc, i used same fb, bank accounts, hotmails and gmails without getting banned on the other pc and i switched from pc to pc several times a day. Played for a couple of months before the old pc took a dive.

1 hour ago, furyan said:

Buying a new HDD or SSD will do the work (format and install windows on the new one ofc)

Well not really, depend if he is HWID banned since a few Months, if yes then maybe it can do the job, but New HWID bans are more than HDD/SSD

On 3/13/2019 at 10:29 PM, LazyToxic said:

Yes

No of course not. It’s not that simple. After you get a hwid ban, it’s honestly one of the worst things that can happen, especially from rust since they practically have one of the best version of eac. Anyways, best bet, after you find a working spoofer, download a few apps, Revo unistaller, and tmac. Also download a vpn. Use revo unistaller and remove everything (use advanced setting) from steam and rust, this will delete any files lying around (from your registry etc) use tmac and permanently change your MAC address. Use the vpn at all times, unless you have a dynamic ip, reset router to change your IP. The most important thing here is having a working spoofer, MANY spoofers don’t work and will end up getting you banned again at the end of the day. Good luck.

Edited by Putfish3

19 hours ago, bobbafatso said:

Tmac does not work against eac as it used to like a year ago. Getting hwid banned these days, new hdd/ssd wont do shitt.

Honestly I did everything I can. The best solution is getting a new pc :D