Rust Banned

Andy123

15 hours ago, Putfish3 said:

Honestly I did everything I can. The best solution is getting a new pc :D 

Lol yea. I have a unused and fairly new mobo laying around, need only new cpu, ram and ssd. Thinking about replacing gpu aswell. I know replacing mobo, cpu and ram get you away from hwid bans, but it needs replacing anyway later on. Its kinda hard to find any working spoofers around, tried last time in december, after that i just gave up. 3 different spoofers or more, still got banned day in and out. Even had to pay alot for one of them, that was a shitty ass provider, lying to their customers and practicly scamming them lmao. After that i thought, if spoofers are this hard to come by, fuck it, not worth it anymore..

Edited by bobbafatso

36 minutes ago, bobbafatso said:

There was a guy trying to play, he had been banned for about 12 months or more actually, still banned. New ssd`s though, doesnt really mather anyways.

Yeh but that guy probably didn't get banned and then exactly 12 months later he tried playing. He probably got banned and every couple months tried to play, thus extending the timer. EAC can't hold information forever, but if you try to play then they have a reason to continue to hold onto that info. I got hwid banned in Jan, and I've since packed up my computer to do Y12 won't be playing again until around December so I will find out if waiting works soon

6 hours ago, bobbafatso said:

He didn`t play for that period of time, belive it or not. I saw other people here to that did not play for 6 months or so, still banned. They can`t hold it for ever, but prob long enough.

EAC can hold your HWID for as long as they see fit. Chances are if you were HWID banned, they know you will try to come back. Anti-cheats have a zero tolerance policy, and always think “Once a cheater, always a cheater”. 

This is why i have my cheating desktop, and my other gaming desktop

2 hours ago, jackwillwin said:

EAC can hold your HWID for as long as they see fit. Chances are if you were HWID banned, they know you will try to come back. Anti-cheats have a zero tolerance policy, and always think “Once a cheater, always a cheater”. 

This is why i have my cheating desktop, and my other gaming desktop

Exactly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 5:52 AM, LazyToxic said:

You need to be invited on Rust or PUBG before you can use the Spoofer, and its Free for Rust and PUBG Subs.

This is wrong. You can buy the spoofer if you have a sub for CSGO.

I use to do that when I wasn’t invited into rust