[Review] Rust Hack

MrIch325

Whats up, after using this for a month and barely any forum activity, I thought I should at least make a review :D

ESP [10/10]

> Probably one of the most fluid esp's I've ever used, no lags, no delays, everything smooth without problems.

> You can customize every color and visibility for each category

> Shows held item, distance, HP bar and even skeleton with animations

> Can set keybinds for Resources, Loot, etc so you dont have to go to your menu every time you want to change what you can see

Aimbot [10/10]

> I don't think there is much you could improve, it predicts bullet drop, bullet speed, player speed and movement.

> Customizable options for each gun that you can load and unload, with smoothing and humanizing options for each gun or in general.

Misc [9/10]

> Debucamera that you can bind to a key and exit any time

> No fall damage, which is like featherfall (Kinda obvious if somebody sees you but so is no fall damage in general)

> Probably the best speedhack out there. You can adjust the speed up to 5x (also with keybinds) and it also works for bandiging, syringes, etc

only thing I'm missing is always hit ore hotspot and then its a 10/10 ^_^

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2018 at 8:48 PM, MrIch325 said:

only manual

Good review! May i ask what the reason was of the manual ban? were you playing really obvious that time? Or are you trying to stay under the radar at all times?

On 5/2/2018 at 5:48 AM, Phyxius91 said:

Good review! May i ask what the reason was of the manual ban? were you playing really obvious that time? Or are you trying to stay under the radar at all times?

I wasn't too legit but I kept my stats low on a bowpvp server (headshotrate under 10%) and more deaths than kills, 27 reports and I didn't get banned, because my stats were legit.

https://twitter.com/rusthackreport/status/973671798700208128

Only got banned after I played with @BadBoy25550 we killed a clan thats friends with alistair and we got spectated speedhacking :D