Game Lists  

275 members have voted

1. 1. Games titles

• Apex Legends
    • Arma 3
    • Warframe
    • Rainbow Six: Siege
    • Insurgency 1/2
    • Halo: The Master Chief Collection (When it releases)
    • Battlefield Series
    • PlanetSide 2

• Staff

Hey Guys and Gals, 

As our community is expanding, we were just wondering what cheats you would be interested in next? This will not guarantee that we will make it; it will just give us a better understanding of what the community would like to see in the future as Battle Royal type games start dying off. I will make a poll where you can vote on a few popular games at the moment. For legal reasons, we will be unable to make cheats for certain games (e.g. fortnite).

If you would like a particular type of game to be added, please feel free to let us know below on what games you would like.

Vive la revolution,

• Like 2

Counter-strike; Source and 1.6. Might as fucken well innit? x

Might want to work on pushing more features on the CS hackenz before focusing on other projects, otherwise, we'll get the infamous "I'm focusing on [Cheat/AA bypass] first before working on that" next time someone asks/complains about features.

I definitely think this is a good step in a good direction in terms of community expansion and longevity of BSS.

@how02 Befriend someone trustworthy and as skilled as you and use them for free labour to help you :)

Edited by Finn
  • Upvote 1

all you fuckers better vote for mastercheif collection. Who wants apex legends smg OH LOOK ANOTHER BATTLE ROYALE SO ORIGINAL. R6S OH LOOK ANOTHER CSGO. 

Just a bit of salt. 

Although you kids are probably too young to remember the glory days of halo, its gonna come back and be the best thing ever. Dont fuck me on this its the only thing I have ever wanted.

@mrtrademasterdisregard the 12 year olds, remember the glory days <3

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Dsh said:

all you fuckers better vote for mastercheif collection. Who wants apex legends smg OH LOOK ANOTHER BATTLE ROYALE SO ORIGINAL. R6S OH LOOK ANOTHER CSGO. 

Just a bit of salt. 

Although you kids are probably too young to remember the glory days of halo, its gonna come back and be the best thing ever. Dont fuck me on this its the only thing I have ever wanted.

@mrtrademasterdisregard the 12 year olds, remember the glory days <3

I fondly remember the og days of halo, I spent countless hours as a kid playing random custom games I got invited to, or infection, or big team battle ect. Prime halo IMO is halo 3 / halo reach. That era of gaming between like 2008 to 2012 was sooo fucking good especially on Xbox, the fortnite kids of today will never know what is was like but I fondly remember the days, there won't be another time like it where everybody in the whole lobby had a microphone 😀

Edited by Maths
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Maths said:

I fondly remember the og days of halo, I spent countless hours as a kid playing random custom games I got invited to, or infection, or big team battle ect. Prime halo IMO is halo 3 / halo reach. That era of gaming between like 2008 to 2012 was sooo fucking good especially on Xbox, the fortnite kids of today will never know what is was like but I fondly remember the days, there won't be another time like it where everybody in the whole lobby had a microphone 😀

we gotta believe MCC will do it. Already know 30-40 people from my old xbox live who are coming with me to play h3.

7 minutes ago, Dsh said:

we gotta believe MCC will do it. Already know 30-40 people from my old xbox live who are coming with me to play h3.

Damn, I logged onto my old Xbox Live account and all of my friends have been offline for years, it's quite sad really I wonder what they are all doing with their lives now 🙃

Although  Battle Royal type game has begun to die,it does not have to be pessimistic.  Like many very old games, there will always be some people sticking to it, such as pubg, I think the status quo will be maintained within two years or even longer. Stable updates are the key to continued growth. Now the problems encountered by BSS are all in the industry.Looking forward to the arrival of the next golden age. I believe there will be.I wish BSS tomorrow will be even better. I'll always be here.

• Like 3

On 4/4/2019 at 3:29 PM, cymbal9999999 said:

Imo Apex is a new product and tons of people are hyped for this, imo this will give u a lot of new people and it means $$.

ATM Warframe is dead af so there is no point to do this ^^

More new people=more publicity=more stupid asians=more ragehackers=we get detected faster

On 4/4/2019 at 11:19 AM, bobbafatso said:

Damn, Dsh is an old fart in his 50s bitching about a outdated game. Dont mind me, just mining some salt.

You are godamn right :D. Altho a re release means its not outdated anymore

• Like 1

On 4/5/2019 at 2:29 AM, andilior said:

Although  Battle Royal type game has begun to die,it does not have to be pessimistic.  Like many very old games, there will always be some people sticking to it, such as pubg, I think the status quo will be maintained within two years or even longer. Stable updates are the key to continued growth. Now the problems encountered by BSS are all in the industry.Looking forward to the arrival of the next golden age. I believe there will be.I wish BSS tomorrow will be even better. I'll always be here.

I agree with you 100 percent. Gaming in its current state is in a dry and saturated state and I haven't been thoroughly excited by a game for many years. The only games to come which truly think will be masterpieces and I am excited for are the next installment in the GTA series, the last of us part 2, and possibly the next elder scrolls game but considering how fallout 76 went down my hopes arent too high for elder scrolls 6 unfortunately