How To Avoid Ban's Against EAC For Dummies

Spacey

Hello everyone : ) 

It's me again ;)

Anyway as we're all exited to see that the status of invites has changed to "Invites are currently closed but they will open again soon !"

So let's face it it's exiting.

So im here to tell you noobies about cheating against EAC (Rust) 

Now I Fucked Up Real Bad and i'll tell you why.

So a little earlier in this year I had a lot of christmas money and i wanted to use recoil scripts, so there i went off to buy recoil scripts.

So i went in blind with little knowledge about what a HWID is, and that EAC bans them.

So i went through 3 bans and was like whatever i'll buy a new account. So while saving for some alts I went to play legit on my main And I Got banned on there ;( 

https://imgur.com/a/crc1rxD

So i contacted EAC asking why i was banned etc and they didnt help at all.

So i went on researching and found out what a HWID Ban was and realised i fucked up big time.

Then I decided to buy a Spoofer ( I can recommend @how02's) Anyway I Could Play Again :D

But i still got banned... Why you may ask? Because I left traces of EAC's files and kept my MAC address the same.

So basically if you guy's have already been HWID Banned on rust Follow these steps:

1. Use Revo Uninstaller to fully remove Rust and use "Advanced" scan feature to clean game traces.                                         

2. Use TMAC To change all of you're MAC Addresses.

TMAC WILL PERMANENTLY CHANGE YOU'RE MAC ADDY

3. Use DarkCleaner to change all of you're GUID adapters and reboot you're PC 

4. Delete Everything in you're "User Data" Folder in steam. (Clean This Every Time You Wanna Play Rust)

5. Make sure you don't use emails associated with a banned account.

(Im Not Sure If Im Allowed To Post The EXE's For TMAC, Dark Cleaner And Revo Uninstaller so im not gonna post them unless @how02 Says otherwise) 

Every time You boot you're PC follow this: 

Run A Hwid spoofer and spoof everything 

USE A VPN I CAN'T SAY THIS ENOUGH 

Clear you're UserData Folder

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok So Now For You Guys Who Are Not HWID Banned

Trust Me And Follow What I Say:

So you're new to the rust cheating community and want to hop right into game? 

Don't.

So before you even open steam Buy A Spoofer And Spoof you're HWID Every time you restart your PC ( Do this so you're Main HWID doesn't get banned) 

And Use A VPN 

That's all i can think of rn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and if you don't Know what a HWID or a VPN is I'll explain:

So A Hwid Is something unique to parts in you're PC such as HDD's and SSD's (There might be more but im not 100% sure) EAC Ban These So SPOOF!!!!!!!

VPN - This is a Virtual Private Network That Masks you're IP. So you might be playing in England But Can Make The VPN Say you're Playing In America, Pretty Cool Eh

VPNs I CAN RECOMMEND:

NordVPN

HMA- Hide My Ass Pro VPN

Both Amazing Vpn's but unfortunately paid. 

Thanks For Reading :P

Edited by spacey
Format It Better
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, bobbafatso said:

Vpn is no point of using if you have dynamic ip and tmac is something that worked in the past, not anymore. Other then that, great tips :)

Yes can agree with this, using a VPN is usless, also that bad because admin can check if you are using a VPN so that Obvious. Trust me you can turn off your VPN :)  ( I dont have a Dynamic ip btw)

Edited by LazyToxic
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LazyToxic said:

Yes can agree with this, using a VPN is usless, also that bad because admin can check if you are using a VPN so that Obvious. Trust me you can turn off your VPN :)  ( I dont have a Dynamic ip btw)

Exactly :) I know of people trying all sorts of vpn`s and still even get server bans, if admins can see you, then certainly eac can see you to lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LazyToxic said:

well you need to use vpn if you're hwid banned don't you? (by that I mean hwid ban includes IP ban?)

46 minutes ago, elychandro said:

well you need to use vpn if you're hwid banned don't you? (by that I mean hwid ban includes IP ban?)

You are mixing mac address with ip address. Vpn`s are for changing your ip from the router/location, not mac. The mac address wil allways be there, vpn or no vpn.l So to say it very simple, vpn is totaly worthless when getting hwid banned.

18 hours ago, spacey said:

Hello everyone : ) 

It's me again ;)

Anyway as we're all exited to see that the status of invites has changed to "Invites are currently closed but they will open again soon !"

So let's face it it's exiting.

So im here to tell you noobies about cheating against EAC (Rust) 

Now I Fucked Up Real Bad and i'll tell you why.

So a little earlier in this year I had a lot of christmas money and i wanted to use recoil scripts, so there i went off to buy recoil scripts.

So i went in blind with little knowledge about what a HWID is, and that EAC bans them.

So i went through 3 bans and was like whatever i'll buy a new account. So while saving for some alts I went to play legit on my main And I Got banned on there ;( 

https://imgur.com/a/crc1rxD

So i contacted EAC asking why i was banned etc and they didnt help at all.

So i went on researching and found out what a HWID Ban was and realised i fucked up big time.

Then I decided to buy a Spoofer ( I can recommend @how02's) Anyway I Could Play Again :D

But i still got banned... Why you may ask? Because I left traces of EAC's files and kept my MAC address the same.

So basically if you guy's have already been HWID Banned on rust Follow these steps:

1. Use Revo Uninstaller to fully remove Rust and use "Advanced" scan feature to clean game traces.                                         

2. Use TMAC To change all of you're MAC Addresses.

TMAC WILL PERMANENTLY CHANGE YOU'RE MAC ADDY

3. Use DarkCleaner to change all of you're GUID adapters and reboot you're PC 

4. Delete Everything in you're "User Data" Folder in steam. (Clean This Every Time You Wanna Play Rust)

5. Make sure you don't use emails associated with a banned account.

(Im Not Sure If Im Allowed To Post The EXE's For TMAC, Dark Cleaner And Revo Uninstaller so im not gonna post them unless @how02 Says otherwise) 

Every time You boot you're PC follow this: 

Run A Hwid spoofer and spoof everything 

USE A VPN I CAN'T SAY THIS ENOUGH 

Clear you're UserData Folder

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok So Now For You Guys Who Are Not HWID Banned

Trust Me And Follow What I Say:

So you're new to the rust cheating community and want to hop right into game? 

Don't.

So before you even open steam Buy A Spoofer And Spoof you're HWID Every time you restart your PC ( Do this so you're Main HWID doesn't get banned) 

And Use A VPN 

That's all i can think of rn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and if you don't Know what a HWID or a VPN is I'll explain:

So A Hwid Is something unique to parts in you're PC such as HDD's and SSD's (There might be more but im not 100% sure) EAC Ban These So SPOOF!!!!!!!

VPN - This is a Virtual Private Network That Masks you're IP. So you might be playing in England But Can Make The VPN Say you're Playing In America, Pretty Cool Eh

VPNs I CAN RECOMMEND:

NordVPN

HMA- Hide My Ass Pro VPN

Both Amazing Vpn's but unfortunately paid. 

Thanks For Reading :P

Good advice. Though if you get Hwid banned I'd recommend just wiping your HDD/SSDthen use a; hwid spoofer, mac spoofer and vpn. Much easier and probs safer. And wouldn't really recommend Nord as so many of nords connections have been blacklisted by EAC and rust servers. 

Edited by Harveyhfx

22 minutes ago, Harveyhfx said:

Good advice. Though if you get Hwid banned I'd recommend just wiping your HDD/SSDthen use a; hwid spoofer, mac spoofer and vpn. Much easier and probs safer. And wouldn't really recommend Nord as so many of nords connections have been blacklisted by EAC and rust servers. 

Ah I didnt realise with Nord, I use HMA and that works perfectly if I use a UK server. Most admins won't say anything to me 

23 minutes ago, spacey said:

Ah I didnt realise with Nord, I use HMA and that works perfectly if I use a UK server. Most admins won't say anything to me 

Yeh man, I used nord on a server, and I got banned as someone had got kicked banned on that server using the same connection as me. Nord is too common 

2 hours ago, Harveyhfx said:

Well yeah if you have a static ip then you will get insta banned everytime?? Haha :ROFL:

Nope. If you get a working spoofer and are hwid banned, try playing with spoofer only, static or dynamic ip, doesn`t mather. I have done it tons of times last year. I even switched from my hwid banned pc to the not banned one in 1-2 min, same port, same ip, zero bans, everrrrrrrrr :)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, spacey said:

Well whatever, I'm just trying to be helpful 

Dont worry, you are helpful with all those points. except the vpn part as i stated far up in this thread. My only point is, vpn is not working against bans in the way people think or belive. If people feel more safe using it, pls do :)I had 2 computers, my brother one. I used both of them for gaming, one is hwid banned, not the other one. The other one has not been used for cheating, just to have a spare pc. Anyway, i used to switch from my hwid banned pc, to the clean one in 1-2 min. Same port, same ip, same cable, same monitor, keyboard, mouse etc. No bans, ever. Did that for about 4-6 months, 1 or 2 months was under testing for 2 different providers aswell. I even switched port with my brother by accident sometimes, nothing happend.

40 minutes ago, bobbafatso said:

Dont worry, you are helpful with all those points. except the vpn part as i stated far up in this thread. My only point is, vpn is not working against bans in the way people think or belive. If people feel more safe using it, pls do :)I had 2 computers, my brother one. I used both of them for gaming, one is hwid banned, not the other one. The other one has not been used for cheating, just to have a spare pc. Anyway, i used to switch from my hwid banned pc, to the clean one in 1-2 min. Same port, same ip, same cable, same monitor, keyboard, mouse etc. No bans, ever. Did that for about 4-6 months, 1 or 2 months was under testing for 2 different providers aswell. I even switched port with my brother by accident sometimes, nothing happend.

Ahhh okay my bad