How To Avoid Ban's Against EAC For Dummies

Spacey

dont wanna be mean but you should do some research yourself, you are the "newbie"' here. tmac spoofs your currentt mac address  not a permanent one (which eac takes), afaik eac dont ip ban, tho servers do.  ngl this post is shit

7 hours ago, Laurisk said:

dont wanna be mean but you should do some research yourself, you are the "newbie"' here. tmac spoofs your currentt mac address  not a permanent one (which eac takes), afaik eac dont ip ban, tho servers do.  ngl this post is shit

Yeah thanks for that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2019 at 8:43 AM, spacey said:

Hello everyone : ) 

It's me again ;)

Anyway as we're all exited to see that the status of invites has changed to "Invites are currently closed but they will open again soon !"

So let's face it it's exiting.

So im here to tell you noobies about cheating against EAC (Rust) 

Now I Fucked Up Real Bad and i'll tell you why.

So a little earlier in this year I had a lot of christmas money and i wanted to use recoil scripts, so there i went off to buy recoil scripts.

So i went in blind with little knowledge about what a HWID is, and that EAC bans them.

So i went through 3 bans and was like whatever i'll buy a new account. So while saving for some alts I went to play legit on my main And I Got banned on there ;( 

https://imgur.com/a/crc1rxD

So i contacted EAC asking why i was banned etc and they didnt help at all.

So i went on researching and found out what a HWID Ban was and realised i fucked up big time.

Then I decided to buy a Spoofer ( I can recommend @how02's) Anyway I Could Play Again :D

But i still got banned... Why you may ask? Because I left traces of EAC's files and kept my MAC address the same.

So basically if you guy's have already been HWID Banned on rust Follow these steps:

1. Use Revo Uninstaller to fully remove Rust and use "Advanced" scan feature to clean game traces.                                         

2. Use TMAC To change all of you're MAC Addresses.

TMAC WILL PERMANENTLY CHANGE YOU'RE MAC ADDY

3. Use DarkCleaner to change all of you're GUID adapters and reboot you're PC 

4. Delete Everything in you're "User Data" Folder in steam. (Clean This Every Time You Wanna Play Rust)

5. Make sure you don't use emails associated with a banned account.

(Im Not Sure If Im Allowed To Post The EXE's For TMAC, Dark Cleaner And Revo Uninstaller so im not gonna post them unless @how02 Says otherwise) 

Every time You boot you're PC follow this: 

Run A Hwid spoofer and spoof everything 

USE A VPN I CAN'T SAY THIS ENOUGH 

Clear you're UserData Folder

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok So Now For You Guys Who Are Not HWID Banned

Trust Me And Follow What I Say:

So you're new to the rust cheating community and want to hop right into game? 

Don't.

So before you even open steam Buy A Spoofer And Spoof you're HWID Every time you restart your PC ( Do this so you're Main HWID doesn't get banned) 

And Use A VPN 

That's all i can think of rn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and if you don't Know what a HWID or a VPN is I'll explain:

So A Hwid Is something unique to parts in you're PC such as HDD's and SSD's (There might be more but im not 100% sure) EAC Ban These So SPOOF!!!!!!!

VPN - This is a Virtual Private Network That Masks you're IP. So you might be playing in England But Can Make The VPN Say you're Playing In America, Pretty Cool Eh

VPNs I CAN RECOMMEND:

NordVPN

HMA- Hide My Ass Pro VPN

Both Amazing Vpn's but unfortunately paid. 

Thanks For Reading :P

so since you are HWID banned do you do those steps yourself every time you want to play rust? if you could add me on discord so i can talk to you more i would really appreciate that CMW Dequarias#7062 :( 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 5:23 AM, Andy123 said:

so since you are HWID banned do you do those steps yourself every time you want to play rust? if you could add me on discord so i can talk to you more i would really appreciate that CMW Dequarias#7062 :( 

Sure. 

Yeah, I usually just use BSS’s spoofer because it spoofs everything like MAC address etc.

Can you add me please?

Spacey#8008

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/23/2019 at 3:43 AM, Spacey said:

Hello everyone : ) 

It's me again ;)

Anyway as we're all exited to see that the status of invites has changed to "Invites are currently closed but they will open again soon !"

So let's face it it's exiting.

So im here to tell you noobies about cheating against EAC (Rust) 

Now I Fucked Up Real Bad and i'll tell you why.

So a little earlier in this year I had a lot of christmas money and i wanted to use recoil scripts, so there i went off to buy recoil scripts.

So i went in blind with little knowledge about what a HWID is, and that EAC bans them.

So i went through 3 bans and was like whatever i'll buy a new account. So while saving for some alts I went to play legit on my main And I Got banned on there ;( 

https://imgur.com/a/crc1rxD

So i contacted EAC asking why i was banned etc and they didnt help at all.

So i went on researching and found out what a HWID Ban was and realised i fucked up big time.

Then I decided to buy a Spoofer ( I can recommend @how02's) Anyway I Could Play Again :D

But i still got banned... Why you may ask? Because I left traces of EAC's files and kept my MAC address the same.

So basically if you guy's have already been HWID Banned on rust Follow these steps:

1. Use Revo Uninstaller to fully remove Rust and use "Advanced" scan feature to clean game traces.                                         

2. Use TMAC To change all of you're MAC Addresses.

TMAC WILL PERMANENTLY CHANGE YOU'RE MAC ADDY

3. Use DarkCleaner to change all of you're GUID adapters and reboot you're PC 

4. Delete Everything in you're "User Data" Folder in steam. (Clean This Every Time You Wanna Play Rust)

5. Make sure you don't use emails associated with a banned account.

(Im Not Sure If Im Allowed To Post The EXE's For TMAC, Dark Cleaner And Revo Uninstaller so im not gonna post them unless @how02 Says otherwise) 

Every time You boot you're PC follow this: 

Run A Hwid spoofer and spoof everything 

USE A VPN I CAN'T SAY THIS ENOUGH 

Clear you're UserData Folder

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok So Now For You Guys Who Are Not HWID Banned

Trust Me And Follow What I Say:

So you're new to the rust cheating community and want to hop right into game? 

Don't.

So before you even open steam Buy A Spoofer And Spoof you're HWID Every time you restart your PC ( Do this so you're Main HWID doesn't get banned) 

And Use A VPN 

That's all i can think of rn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and if you don't Know what a HWID or a VPN is I'll explain:

So A Hwid Is something unique to parts in you're PC such as HDD's and SSD's (There might be more but im not 100% sure) EAC Ban These So SPOOF!!!!!!!

VPN - This is a Virtual Private Network That Masks you're IP. So you might be playing in England But Can Make The VPN Say you're Playing In America, Pretty Cool Eh

VPNs I CAN RECOMMEND:

NordVPN

HMA- Hide My Ass Pro VPN

Both Amazing Vpn's but unfortunately paid. 

Thanks For Reading :P

Rust doesn’t put files on your computer to  track you, it’s BS... it’s only for games like fortnite that put files on your computer to track you. If anyone tries to sell you a cleaner for rust it’s more than likely a scam. 

• how02 locked this topic