Rust feedback

DOWNtime

Hello. 

Today i want let you know info about rust cheat. All of US know sitiuation, bs is detected but probably i find Way to be safe. Actually using private version build of windows, with disabled few options and right now have like 36 hours with out ban. 

About cheat what i can it's :

- amazing ESP, very good aimbot ( would be great if in the future how Will add silentaim) and other misc's are good. 

Would say thanks for how, bro make what are you doing and in the future Will you have the most popular cheating platform in the World. 

Have fun! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Spanch001 said:

Hello.Cheat detected.U will be banned 100%.just delayed ban.thanks for the review:)

Not really bro, I'm also undetected, more then 1 week no ban with cheat+spoofer, that guy is right for me, something in Windows get you banned, maybe some settings or shit, who know but yeah for sure that something like that, I'm also speaking with someone and he can play without ban like me and a few others users.

Edited by LazyToxic

41 minutes ago, LazyToxic said:

Not really bro, I'm also undetected, more then 1 week no ban with cheat+spoofer, that guy is right for me, something in Windows get you banned, maybe some settings or shit, who know but yeah for sure that something like that, I'm also speaking with someone and he can play without ban like me and a few others users.

All is True. 

1 hour ago, LazyToxic said:

What win do you have? 7 or 10? If win 10, wich version and build?

Windows 10 Version 1803.

But maybe it can be something on your bios or shit, what about if the users who get banned are  HWID Banned + Monitors ID ? 

I know now EAC can Log your Monitor(s), I know i can trust this info since the guy who told me that is a Legend Here :D 

So it can be a reason, but i dont really know...

But one guy also sent me a message like 2 week ago, he was getting banned in 30 min each time, so he asked me how i'm not banned lol, i just said i dont know.

One Week later managed some shit on hes PC, Fresh Windows and he few others Programs, now he can play without ban like me.

So Yeah Very Weird..

Edited by LazyToxic
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bobbafatso said:

Nah i doubt they flag monitor. I switched stuff around, mouse, monitors, hdd, ram etc etc. My conclusion is that they flag mob and ram. Tried also different win versions, 1803, 1809, 1709. Yea its weird, eac is strange..

They definitely log your monitor.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, how02 said:

They can only flag components that have a unique serial number. AFAIK peripherals don't have one. Monitors are a bit different and have one.

I see. I heard people talking about having monitors flagged, but i dont think its flagged like mob and such, they prob log it as you say though so when certain flagged hwids appear on a certain pc they keep banning those acc. Its normal to sell and buy used monitors aswell, i would guess its the most sold part of the pc. I belive they have that in consideration, hopefully.. I had 2 computers, hard hwid ban. Switched from the other pc to the other when i wanted to play rust, never a ban.

1 hour ago, HarmlessGoat said:

You say they log your monitor but i was hwid banned on my old pc couldn't even wake up without being banned and all i did is buy a new pc and im fine.

every ban are diifferent, like i'm not monitors banned since i can still play without ban.

5 hours ago, elychandro said:

BRO they literally log your dna n shit bro you gotta go on plastic surgery to play your favourite game rust again

bro bro bro

Yeh I heard they are working with companies who make mice to set up handprint sensors on top of the mouse, and EAC logs it in their system and as soon as the hand matches you are gone 

I played 12 to 24 hours until I took ban. The cheat is compatible with another hack that says it is disabling the EAC when you connect in the game. Problem that using an aimbot like BSS and a silent AIM is easy to get reports and be banned! CHEATING ALWAYS LEGIT, Even if they do not get cheat.

10 hours ago, Goncalopakiz said:

I played 12 to 24 hours until I took ban. The cheat is compatible with another hack that says it is disabling the EAC when you connect in the game. Problem that using an aimbot like BSS and a silent AIM is easy to get reports and be banned! CHEATING ALWAYS LEGIT, Even if they do not get cheat.

You got banned because RustGlory is detected, that doesn't say anything about BSS.