Invites for PUBG and Rust are currently closed but they will open again soon !

wopi1337

Can't you guys create a open Rust cheat.

Question

It would be nice if you guys here at BlackSector could create open rust cheat that doesn't have so many features as the invite-only one or maybe make an easier cheat to get invited to.

Just something I wanted to bring up because I would happily buy it and many do as well. Mvh wopi

12 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, Ramz said:

I think that would delay other cheats so much due to the amount of updating how02 would need to do on it.

It's already the case FeelsBadMan The hypervisor still isn't even stable for everyone. And it has performance problems. And I haven't even had time to look more closely into the PUBG aimbot, add more CS:GO features, etc...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, wopi1337 said:

It would be nice if you guys here at BlackSector could create open rust cheat that doesn't have so many features as the invite-only one or maybe make an easier cheat to get invited to.

Just something I wanted to bring up because I would happily buy it and many do as well. Mvh wopi

eh...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Not a bad idea. Another cheat provider does this (not going to mention here) but it's expensive ASF (Im talking $100USD for a week) because it's public and therefore gets detected every like 3 days so the Devs need to constantly find workarounds for EAC.

That sounds like allot of work..its hard enough to get around as it is, and if they have a Public cheat its going to get detected very often. Few slots, great cheat…And i have to say, bss is 10/10

On 2/12/2019 at 5:59 PM, wopi1337 said:

this would be nice, at least ESP ....

11 hours ago, defkonx said:

this would be nice, at least ESP ....

You obviously don't know how cheats work. He still needs and EAC bypass, whether he is making; aimbot, esp etc. Its pretty much all the same 

Trust me when you've made a good hack on a strong game anti-cheat (EAC :D ) you wont make it public at all hehe, would be very sad :) 

no fuck off. why the hell would bss do that. Public cheats get detected easily, get toooooo much publicity from idiots who just ragehack, and the immeasurable spam of people too stupid to get the thing to work. All reasons why pub cheats are fucking useless.

Your question and you are dumb.

• Like 1

I think that would delay other cheats so much due to the amount of updating how02 would need to do on it.