Can't you guys create a open Rust cheat.

wopi1337

Question

It would be nice if you guys here at BlackSector could create open rust cheat that doesn't have so many features as the invite-only one or maybe make an easier cheat to get invited to.

Just something I wanted to bring up because I would happily buy it and many do as well. Mvh wopi

16 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, Ramz said:

I think that would delay other cheats so much due to the amount of updating how02 would need to do on it.

It's already the case FeelsBadMan The hypervisor still isn't even stable for everyone. And it has performance problems. And I haven't even had time to look more closely into the PUBG aimbot, add more CS:GO features, etc...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Staff
7 hours ago, wopi1337 said:

It would be nice if you guys here at BlackSector could create open rust cheat that doesn't have so many features as the invite-only one or maybe make an easier cheat to get invited to.

Just something I wanted to bring up because I would happily buy it and many do as well. Mvh wopi

eh...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 2/12/2019 at 5:59 PM, wopi1337 said:

this would be nice, at least ESP ....

no fuck off. why the hell would bss do that. Public cheats get detected easily, get toooooo much publicity from idiots who just ragehack, and the immeasurable spam of people too stupid to get the thing to work. All reasons why pub cheats are fucking useless.

Your question and you are dumb.

• Like 1