Rust Hack :: Review

RouterRage

Hello Blacksector. I finally decided to make a review about the rust cheat. I've now been using it for a long time and I can therefore say I know how to use every piece of the cheat correctly. So lets start with the basics.

Aimbot [10/10]                                                                                                                                              It got both prediction and smoothness. how02 also recently added a "Keep Target" feature for the aimbot, works well seen as it's in beta. You can even set diffrent aimbot settings for each gun. You can really make your gameplay look legit with the features blacksector has to offer.

ESP [8/10]                                                                                                                                                 - You can customize the ESP however you like. Such as colors, distance, name, box, etc. He recently added ESP for the new NPC's at the military tunnels after it was requested by the community. Great to see that he takes feedback from the community. Reason why its not getting 10/10 is because the ESP can get pretty messy if there is a lot of stuff being rendered. Of cause you can just turn down the distance or turn off some settings but for me I would like to see a lot of information about my target or where I'm going. 

Misc [10/10]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   - There is not much to say other than it's perfect. I haven't noticed anything wired with the misc features such as No spread, No recoil, No sway, Always Daytime, Fast Melee, No fall damage or the debug cam. You can bind most of the stuff in the cheat such as the debug cam.

Location Marker [10/10]                                                                                                                     - Perfect. It allows you to set a marker where you are at and it will show up on your ESP. how02 just recently added a checkbox to the markers so you can turn them on and off if you wanna swap servers or anything like that. (Or again if its getting to messy).

Color Manager [6/10]                                                                                                                          - It does what its supposed to but I wish we could change the color of everything.

Friend List [6.5/10]                                                                                                                              - It's simple and it's based on the ingame names. I wish it would be based on steamID and not names since right now it requires us to add them over and over again after they change name. But pretty neat that it changes the ESP color to a different color that you can set in the color manager. Aimbot doesn't lock to friends either.         

Alright well that was my review regarding the rust hack. I've had access to it for a while and I can say for sure it's the best rust cheat I've ever used in my life. how02 you did a fantastic job on this one mate.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

On 3/23/2018 at 3:49 PM, mrtrademaster said:

Thank for the review.

On 3/23/2018 at 3:51 PM, how02 said:

Nice review :) 

16 hours ago, Alexx525 said:

Good review 

15 hours ago, lazytoxic said:

Good review mate ! 

13 hours ago, Phontono said:

Good one! Seems like u are honest :D