Bypassing Rust Bans

Denied

When you are banned from a server, which i mostly play modded vanilla. Because when caught on official its usually a full game ban

But does anyone have any solution to bypassing a modded server ban. Possibly an IP ban, or account ban, because i dont think server owners have the ability to HWban themselves

Any solutions new accounts, VPN.?

I have a VPN but wondering if i need to just buy a new account

FeelsBadMan

I am pretty sure that if you get banned on an official server you just get banned, like for instance if u get banned from Rustafied you get banned from all other rustafied servers and you will not be game-banned whatsoever. 

NOTE: This is just from my VIEW of this situation.

But a solution, possibly a VPN?

Edited by linwes65

13 hours ago, Denied said:

When you are banned from a server, which i mostly play modded vanilla. Because when caught on official its usually a full game ban

But does anyone have any solution to bypassing a modded server ban. Possibly an IP ban, or account ban, because i dont think server owners have the ability to HWban themselves

Any solutions new accounts, VPN.?

I have a VPN but wondering if i need to just buy a new account

FeelsBadMan

Denied, hmu on discord :) 

RouterRage#1959

things to know, a hardware id is generated by microsoft when you install your windows operating system, it is changed if you reinstall the operating system

if you get banned on an individual sever it may or may not be an IP ban, this is up to the admin/owner but from my experience I do not think most do.

if you play rust on your main account do not cheat on an alt on the same os unless you have an HWID spoofer. if you are HWID banned then both accounts are going down if you didnt spoof. 

from my own experience I would not trust them to just hand out a game ban to the account you cheated on. my first time I used a hack I was HWID banned, from player reports, the hack was/is undetected but I made it obvious of what I was doing. both of my accounts were lost.  

server owners CAN NOT deliver HWID bans. you were account banned regardless of IP you need a new account, you should be fine.

Using VPN can prevent you from being IP banned on a lot of big servers. It is advised you use a VPN for cheating in most games. It is not really clear whether EAC and Battle-Eye HWID/IP bans people but a lot of people say it. (You can buy VPN's for like years for 2 bucks so I advise you purchase a VPN instead of re-purchasing multiple accounts to try to play on 1 server because you are IP banned)

(I have never been personally HWID banned and I have been manual banned multiple times with over 50+ bans.) (this is repost of my answer from another topic in private)

1 hour ago, mrtrademaster said:

that might be true but rust takes your hdd hardware product serial numbers, which is almost unspoof-able.

Just a question about just that, isn`t that kinda illegal in a way? I am pretty sure that i did read something about just that. Cant remember the details, but the conclusion was that some of the stuff these facepunch guys do is actually a no go. I could be totaly wrong and mix this with another game.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bobbafatso said:

Just a question about just that, isn`t that kinda illegal in a way? I am pretty sure that i did read something about just that. Cant remember the details, but the conclusion was that some of the stuff these facepunch guys do is actually a no go. I could be totaly wrong and mix this with another game.

They do indeed break their own Terms of Service but they don't care. So yea it's basically illegal.

10 hours ago, mrtrademaster said:

cela pourrait être vrai, mais la rouille prend les numéros de série de votre produit matériel hdd, ce qui est presque impossible.

i get ban HWID 3 time , and after re installing windows, i'm all the time Unbanned 

then i dont know what is this, cause all the time i uninstall all, and still ban after VPN,HWID spoofer, new account etc.. but only windows reset work

maybe they log number of operating system.

Edited by lazytoxic