Any ETA?

Badshaxx

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, ZHP said:

did it ever come back up after your eta sorry i have not following much lately, and whats the new eta? 

No it hasn't, I have been encountering some issues with it, but a lot of progress has been made. Unfortunately I can't give any new ETA other than "a few more weeks".

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 6:40 AM, SultryPleasure said:

why does pubg allow try-hard aimbot play streamed from the first person perspective in the tournaments on twitch? 

I seen some totally blatant aimbotting in the tournaments too. Could be they are disillusioned and think all these players are legit

18 hours ago, oopsigotbanned said:

I seen some totally blatant aimbotting in the tournaments too. Could be they are disillusioned and think all these players are legit

who are disillusioned? whoever thinks these players look legit probably has not played the game much, and to those new potential customers i can't imagine it looks appealing to see the try hard aimbot styles. they don't miss shots, they don't take their time to line shots up, and wait for the recoil thereby shooting slower. they play like bots. it's as though PUBG wants to disillusion players about playing the game as a non-cheater - the disillusionment being that its a pay to win game so don't bother trying to compete with the try hard aimbotters, unless you have aimbot too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2021 at 4:33 PM, SultryPleasure said:

who are disillusioned? whoever thinks these players look legit probably has not played the game much, and to those new potential customers i can't imagine it looks appealing to see the try hard aimbot styles. they don't miss shots, they don't take their time to line shots up, and wait for the recoil thereby shooting slower. they play like bots. it's as though PUBG wants to disillusion players about playing the game as a non-cheater - the disillusionment being that its a pay to win game so don't bother trying to compete with the try hard aimbotters, unless you have aimbot too.

The people that watch and put on these events are disillusioned