The deal with unauthorized resellers?

Fredrik

I keep on hearing about more and more of these sketchy do-it-yourself sites that claim to be distributing their own rust loader. Meanwhile, it is blatantly obvious that they're all trying to resell a weird version of our loader that takes serials instead of account credentials - with a hefty markup in the price, of course.

Examples:

p1.thumb.png.648bbd1deb8e193236cc3db58947bc8a.pngp5.thumb.png.e8774c529aac73fcc3077eaa5c9eda46.pngp2.thumb.png.76cf5d2bd59daee88e3dfd36f417cdbd.png

p4.thumb.png.a5d0361ba0941692abd0ef98b00ba3e0.png

I also talked to someone who was spreading the word about it for referral discounts, who sent me this picture of the loader that they're distributing.

p3.png.b59c0d748c29346874dc3fb8305ef724.png

So what the hell is going on with these? Are they reselling licenses that are made to be sold to the chinese or why can all of these people hand out (what seems to be) our software?

I'm hoping that we can get some clearance on this matter, but I strongly advice against trusting any of these sites, as @how02 have already disregarded one of them to be a legitimate reseller:

p6.thumb.png.72d35c03530351ebfddb157c47e7ac6d.png

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, bobbafatso said:

Yea stay away from Risky, its a known fact that he sells bss. To some people he say that its a cheat called Rpg and to others he say it is his own cheat. If they aren`t trusted, dont blur out their names.

I just chose to blur out the domains to avoid giving them more buyers than what they already have, a lot of people are really desperate for rust loaders

• Like 2

Keys are a real thing but are made exclusively for the Asian market. Some of these sellers have found those and were reselling them.

Those keys were sold with similar prices to regular subscriptions on the forum. Some of these sellers are selling those keys for 2, 3, 4 and even 5 times more expensive. And they often even resell the same key to multiple users (as Risky has done)

Those keys were never meant to be sold outside of Asia, as it obviously increase the detection risk. Around 2 weeks ago I've stopped selling those keys, to put an end to those scammers. I'm really astonished anyone would pay so much for a Rust cheat.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, how02 said:

Keys are a real thing but are made exclusively for the Asian market. Some of these sellers have found those and were reselling them.

Those keys were sold with similar prices to regular subscriptions on the forum. Some of these sellers are selling those keys for 2, 3, 4 and even 5 times more expensive. And they often even resell the same key to multiple users (as Risky has done)

Those keys were never meant to be sold outside of Asia, as it obviously increase the detection risk. Around 2 weeks ago I've stopped selling those keys, to put an end to those scammers. I'm really astonished anyone would pay so much for a Rust cheat.

So there will be no more KEY sales after that? Does it mean the closure of the Asian market?

7 minutes ago, xiaozhufeidao007 said:

So there will be no more KEY sales after that? Does it mean the closure of the Asian market?

No more keys, this is correct. Chinese users can still purchase a forum subscription through their usual reseller.

1 hour ago, how02 said:

No more keys, this is correct. Chinese users can still purchase a forum subscription through their usual reseller.

I wonder how r*sky and h*tter are going to pay their parents for rent when they run out chinese keys to resell  Untitled-1.png.aacf4c308b45e88bbd81a31f10236cc1.png

Edited by Fredrik

3 hours ago, how02 said:

That's great! The flood of KEYS will make BSS easier to leak. And a Chinese distributor you know may also be engaged in interest transactions! I like this decision! Insist on believing that BSS will be better! PS: Is the problem with low FPS updated and optimized?

2 hours ago, Fredrik said:

I wonder how r*sky and h*tter are going to pay their parents for rent when they run out chinese keys to resell  Untitled-1.png.aacf4c308b45e88bbd81a31f10236cc1.png

Chinese distributors designated by BSS may sell users who should not sell. Because this will make him make more money. For them, leaks and KEYS flooding are irrelevant.

Shit I just want a normal invite to the Rust BSS cheat especially now with Ennui closing shop right after I paid for it pretty sure someone got got on their team. But really who would paid 3-5x more that's fucking dumb. I mean I guess if you got money sure but damn.

1 hour ago, taserz said:

Shit I just want a normal invite to the Rust BSS cheat especially now with Ennui closing shop right after I paid for it pretty sure someone got got on their team. But really who would paid 3-5x more that's fucking dumb. I mean I guess if you got money sure but damn.

Agreed I just want a normal invite... so patiently waiting