Can anyone verify the legitimacy of this site?

LITLEBOI

Hey whats up guys, i'm a very new member of the Black Sector community and i am hoping to get trusted one of these days for the PUBG cheat. I think this site is great and straight forward and i don't want to be rude or anything like that but i was just wondering if anyone that has made a purchase can tell me a little bit more about purchasing processes, software setup, bans/suspensions and how long it took them to get trusted.

12 hours ago, LITLEBOI said:

Hey whats up guys, i'm a very new member of the Black Sector community and i am hoping to get trusted one of these days for the PUBG cheat. I think this site is great and straight forward and i don't want to be rude or anything like that but i was just wondering if anyone that has made a purchase can tell me a little bit more about purchasing processes, software setup, bans/suspensions and how long it took them to get trusted.

That legit you can trust me, and if you think is not ? Why they not let you buy the pubg hack so LUL