Rust Cheat Invitation

TwistedLobby

Question

11 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, TwistedLobby said:

I've bought from here before. I bought the PUBG cheat. I plan on buying the Rust cheat since it seems it's not Detected anymore. I had used it when the Key & Loader were going around so I've had previous experience with the cheat.

Invites are currently closed but they will open again soon!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bobbafatso said:

I dont think i would say soon, but sometime in the future perhaps and its detected or am i missing something?

its semi-detected, ive been playing 7 days with it. no ban so far. ill see if i can last over 20 or 30 days without a ban.

7 hours ago, TwistedLobby said:

I've bought from here before. I bought the PUBG cheat. I plan on buying the Rust cheat since it seems it's not Detected anymore. I had used it when the Key & Loader were going around so I've had previous experience with the cheat.

like maths said invites are closed and the status for the cheat is currently detected https://blacksector.solutions/cheats-status/

56 minutes ago, Crank said:

its semi-detected, ive been playing 7 days with it. no ban so far. ill see if i can last over 20 or 30 days without a ban.

I have experienced delayed bans up to 13-14 days, if you manage to get over that then i would call it semi detected.