APEX LEGENDS HACK?!

Alucard

I voted, but i hope they dont care about the votes anyway. There is other apex cheats around, that is working perfectly well. And we need bss rust skill. I have tried other cheats for rust, as most people have done and bss is by far one of the best. He could look at apex later on though.

I've given up on rust. After 7k hours (before my main got banned for nothing I started cheating for another 1k hours) the game has died to me. It's time for something new, you might not like it but moving on is better at this point and time. I'd like to see a Apex cheat from bss, there are a lot less options for Apex than there are for rust... So your statement is redundant. Anyway I hope you have a nice day.

18 hours ago, Ramz said:

I'd say rust, no point of putting that on hold to develop a new cheat due to it uses the same anti cheat. 

he's been coding it for 5-6 months+ too so stopping for a game which just came out is ehh imo

You realize its the same anti cheat? He's been working on the fix for eac. 

1 hour ago, itsdalegend said:

You realize its the same anti cheat? He's been working on the fix for eac. 

read the first line i wrote x)

"I'd say rust, no point of putting that on hold to develop a new cheat due to it uses the same anti cheat. "

On 2/15/2019 at 10:30 AM, bobbafatso said:

And how02 might be busy enough for now with pubg, if he has to start making yet another cheat for like apex it would take even longer time for the rest of the stuff. But i see your point though.

You mean that game that already died out in Q1 of 2018??

Edited by itsdalegend

• 3 weeks later...