Fps Rust

HiTaSs84

On 4/12/2018 at 1:28 AM, HiTaSs84 said:

Here is some tips if you have lag issues, its simple but it works :) I couldnt find the video i was ment to post, but its almost the same so

I have gtx1080 and my fps is 30 on lowest settings but nothing fixes it:(

• Staff
1 minute ago, Zekzek said:

You should check if rust is actually using your GPU.

Because I had the same problem on PUBG where my Nvidia Card did not work while playing games. So PUBG used my CPU which took me down to 10-15fps.

Try updating your GPU drivers.

cJVs5vfzR0eBTpC8ScSw_Q.png

If it doesn't work try running Rust through Geforce experience (This fixed it for me). 

fMw1D9PhSdSlqdBBgiChXA.png

If that doesnt work you need to go to your Nvidia control panel and change some settings.

2YKqfmLhQHaf0nMUXRjZKw.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mrtrademaster said:

You should check if rust is actually using your GPU.

Because I had the same problem on PUBG where my Nvidia Card did not work while playing games. So PUBG used my CPU which took me down to 10-15fps.

Try updating your GPU drivers.

cJVs5vfzR0eBTpC8ScSw_Q.png

If it doesn't work try running Rust through Geforce experience (This fixed it for me). 

fMw1D9PhSdSlqdBBgiChXA.png

If that doesnt work you need to go to your Nvidia control panel and change some settings.

2YKqfmLhQHaf0nMUXRjZKw.png

I will try it when im home thanks

On ‎17‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 7:58 AM, Zekzek said:

wow...something is wrong if you only get 30 fps. Rust have to drain  rami think ..on my newer computer with 1050 im at 100 ish fps, only have 8gb ram. My old computer the same, with the same ram. So i think if you have a ok gpu,cpu and atleast 16gb ram it should get you more fps. My brother have 1080 or 1070 and have 170-180 fps, but he have 16gb ram or something. 

2 hours ago, HiTaSs84 said:

wow...something is wrong if you only get 30 fps. Rust have to drain  rami think ..on my newer computer with 1050 im at 100 ish fps, only have 8gb ram. My old computer the same, with the same ram. So i think if you have a ok gpu,cpu and atleast 16gb ram it should get you more fps. My brother have 1080 or 1070 and have 170-180 fps, but he have 16gb ram or something. 

i have 16 gb ram lol. fps doesnt even change if im on the lowest settings or the highest wtf

1 hour ago, HiTaSs84 said:

what is your cpu etc

should be something like this

➤?? ?????
● i7-7700k 4.2 GHz
● 2x8GB
● 3TB Hard Drive
●  GTX 1080 TI  im not sure if its ti or not
● ASUS motherboard B75M-PLUS DDR3 LGA 1155