Super bored and dont know what to play!

Betchi

Hey does anyone know what some really cheap or worth the price game that are really fun? I would prefer if they are free, but if they are cheap or are seriously worth their price then i would love to be recommended it.

Games i play: league of legends Rust, , World Of Warcraft, Hearthstone Diablo3

Edited by Betchi

I can recommend you cheating in CS:GO, very cheap accounts and shitty ban systems (Overwatch), you can play 2x rage matches in 22 hours, with full team or 1 rage match with randoms in 22 hours without overwatch ban with ud cheat. If you get 11 reports in 22 hours you will going into Overwatch, im recommending too cheating in Wingman, because in windman is not overwatch system :D

3 minutes ago, ViRTUS said:

Play Witcher 3 it is the best game I ever have played in my life.

Best fucking story and best fucking gameplay. 

Already started rust now but go for Kingdom hearts or final fantasy trilogy 

Just now, ViRTUS said:

Play Witcher 3 it is the best game I ever have played in my life.

Best fucking story and best fucking gameplay. 

in Witcher 3 you cannot cheating (i think or I am wrong) also if there is possible thats not making fun like csgo/rust/gta etc :D

4 minutes ago, MrRemix007 said:

in Witcher 3 you cannot cheating (i think or I am wrong) also if there is possible thats not making fun like csgo/rust/gta etc :D

Aint you play some games for a good story and gameplay  hack is mostly for competition or lazyness

5 hours ago, MrRemix007 said:

I can recommend you cheating in CS:GO, very cheap accounts and shitty ban systems (Overwatch), you can play 2x rage matches in 22 hours, with full team or 1 rage match with randoms in 22 hours without overwatch ban with ud cheat. If you get 11 reports in 22 hours you will going into Overwatch, im recommending too cheating in Wingman, because in windman is not overwatch system :D

Wingman does have Overwatch now

7 hours ago, MrRemix007 said:

Your post is completely untrue. There are enough reportbots on the market to get you banned after one match. So your two matches with fulllobby or one match without mates is bullshit. It won’t work anymore. 

Since yesterday Wingman is using overwatch too. You will get fucked too if you play too unlegit

• Staff
3 hours ago, Wirez said:

Wingman does have Overwatch now

28 minutes ago, mrrage77 said:

Your post is completely untrue. There are enough reportbots on the market to get you banned after one match. So your two matches with fulllobby or one match without mates is bullshit. It won’t work anymore. 

Since yesterday Wingman is using overwatch too. You will get fucked too if you play too unlegit

#LivingTheCasualLife