wtf is this royalhack

kittonium

Question

11 answers to this question

Hello Kittonium, even if I know you are obviously trolling, I will still clarify a few things because you are being mislead.

I am the sole author of the cheat that is being used on RoyalHack. The cheats sold here have many improvements related to their stability and security. I originally developed the cheats for BlackSector but then chose to work with Unstuck and his team on RoyalHack, effectively importing all my original work (around 15 months of development). Note that it is a complete rewrite and the code base has nothing to do with my previous work (KGCheats being mentioned).

What happened with RoyalHack is that Unstuck simply didn't work enough, other people like wav, v3n0m4 and even mattdog never joined the actual project. So I was really the only one developing cheats, research on anticheats (EAC and BE). Unstuck was working a few hours per week but with his limited coding skill, him not replying to half of his private messages, constant delays and broken promises, led me to being fed up with the situation.

It turns out that Unstuck has been lying since he kiked me off RoyalHack, keeping all my work (which is 90+% of the code base. All the UI, the server backend (I even had to develop a MySQL connector for .Net Core), the obfuscator/mutation engine, is mine. The CS:GO cheat, the Rust cheat and the PUBG cheat that are advertised on RoyalHack are all my work.). Here is an exemple of a casual lie or appropriation by Unstuck:

198479979b75f77e50f1d5a96594988c.png

But luckily, git has a wonderful feature called git blame (git annotate on Visual Studio) which reveal who commited a line:

b2de1a7a7095fe9a23e191cb892ab421.png

There is not much to say, beside that he has been calling me a thief while he stole all my fucking work, it's disgusting. But you didn't know better, I hope you do now.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

• Staff
5 minutes ago, kittonium said:

but is not true becuz how02 was tiny coder

he steal haq for make benefit his own website wtf?

what u mean, how02 has been coding for many many years. He coded Royalhack, but then left the site and started this.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, koshaan said:

This is effectively royalhack. The coder how02 left RH and took his cheat with him to Blacksector. Im sure how02 can tell you more info if u desire

but is not true becuz how02 was tiny coder

he steal haq for make benefit his own website wtf?

• Downvote 7

12 minutes ago, ViRTUS said:

Are you an idiot or what? What should how02 steal? Royalhack was down before how02 joined after how02 joined the project then it was up.

Unstuck is a bastard son of a bitch and everyone who support him is also a faggot. 

r u a slave?

can i buy u?

• Downvote 4