BSS pubg reseller on epvp fictitiously claims not down

SultryPleasure

according to Banek192, "You have wrong information then :) its not down (in spite of the cheat status) and up to date for latest game patch, but using only at your own risk."

this sounds like a contradiction. the cheat status would change to green with a V instead of X for xigncode3 and battleeye when it updates, or am i assuming wrong?

@how02 does it make sense what Banek192 wrote? the parentheses comment is mine

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, koshaan said:

he literally wrote that the cheat is up despite the status, use at own risk. 

that sounds like something the scammers write. it seems there is a disconnect somewhere, or some new level of unprofessional-ism that did not exist before. who can read that and have any confidence? and how does it make sense for a working cheat to have a detected status? all of these third-party software adventures are "use at own risk" but now the customer can't even rely on the cheat status to be accurate? 

i am trying to make sense of it, not suggesting there is a scam, but i am certainly experiencing confusion. i was a very happy customer here and i wish to continue that relationship, but what is going on? it sounds like the cheat is both detected and undetected which makes no sense. lets keep it simple and just let me know when it is undetected, and update the cheat status, and then i will re-start my monthly membership.

The cheat is "up" in the sense that it can be injected and used, but you will be banned eventually. It's "use at your own risk" because it isn't instant-ban, some people have been able to use it for 2 weeks without ban, but I recommend to wait for a full fix.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, how02 said:

The cheat is "up" in the sense that it can be injected and used, but you will be banned eventually. It's "use at your own risk" because it isn't instant-ban, some people have been able to use it for 2 weeks without ban, but I recommend to wait for a full fix.

Can I open an account on pubg

3 hours ago, how02 said:

it seems the delayed bans punishes the testing process on our side. i noticed some inferior pubg offers are claiming to be undetected, but they are all so much simpler and worse (unsuitable for my preferred play style), and perhaps fewer lines of code because the menus also appear far simpler than what we have here, which i am waiting for

19 hours ago, SultryPleasure said:

it seems the delayed bans punishes the testing process on our side. i noticed some inferior pubg offers are claiming to be undetected, but they are all so much simpler and worse (unsuitable for my preferred play style), and perhaps fewer lines of code because the menus also appear far simpler than what we have here, which i am waiting for

The amount of code does not nessecarily indicate the complexity of the features/security, neither does the feature list or appearance of the menu. How02's cheat features probably have far less code than the security mechanism surrounding them. You can have a cheat with a simple box esp with 50k lines of code that has nothing to do with the box esp and it doesnt make the product simpler. The cheat features itself are the easiest part of creating a cheat for pubg, i can do that and have done it before and i am not even a half decent programmer. The real difficulty is reversing the anticheat methods, not using any public code and in how02's case with the supervisor you move out of simple cheat programs into windows kernel stuff that you can spend years on in order to get a basic understanding of whats going on. And even if you understand whats going on, you still need to be able to write code thats efficient, works on different version of windows etc. etc. 

menu, features, keybinds all this kinda stuff is just the 5-10% on the surface and the cheat itself is as stated before up and running, all features are working and keeping them working isnt a problem. The real work is getting around all the AC-measures in a way that holds up to indepth analysis by AC engineers and doesn't require a rework every month, while keeping performance high, crashes low and maintenance to a minimum. And battleye does not stay within traditional limits of ac's, they dont give a fuck. The ac isn't even well coded or thought through, some methods they have implemented before to detect certain cheats are kind of mind boggling. A product that is publicly available to anyone the way BSS is, needs tremandous amounts of prevention to not get owned by some whacky detection that can lead to false positives and no sane mind would(should) use.

Edited by holyraider
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

@holyraider regarding the tremendous amounts of prevention you referred to, we are so rich user-side with the multi-functionality* as confirmed by @asdbrht , i was confused how are the poor functionality competitors claiming to be undetected while we remember the pampered experience thanks to BSS. i guess it would be unethical to borrow the code that the competitors use to avoid detection, but isn't it available right there in the form of daily passes, or does that not grant access to the source code?

regarding BattleEye engineers not giving a fuck, are you suggesting that they are so cunning as to infiltrated our club? Or maybe BSS pubg is getting totally reworked for the longevity aspect?

*my favorite multi functionality include the ESP keybinds, viewer count, mini map, player names/kill counts.

The only remaining desirable feature would be a notification at the top of the screen when an enemy playername hovers their mouse over your head, like a headshot danger/warning notification.

there is a nice playstyle available in pubg squads, maybe this is one you also go for by "playing the teammates" with various false pretense about being a regular player who gets lucky with timings, and giving info but not too much, sometimes quietly following a mate into an ambush, keeping the tension and immersion of the others with comical team building exercises which end up turning into real connections in some cases? maybe you also go for the squads with competent mates who play very close together, long fights often 10-15 minutes with tons of revives and non lethal damage, giving them level 2 vests and helmets because "i saw another one earlier" and other fun lies to hide the mastermind abilities 

Edited by SultryPleasure