Blacksector Solutions CS:GO Review and Tesitmonial

variable

Hello, I have been using Blacksector Solutions for CS:GO for roughly 6 months. This review is very overdue and I explain why in this thread. If you want a tl;dr, this is my favourite software for CS:GO and I love the community. I plan on purchasing 3 months, then 12 months when the winter sales are on (if this happens again this year). I have used some other major cheats prior to this and some semi-private. Thanks for reading in advance! Graphics are by flow: https://blacksector.solutions/topic/2294-graphic-corner/

bssaimbotbyfloW.png

I really like the aimbot. It provides a very strong but subtle approach to assisting your aim and really does not look obvious whatsoever. I even have a config with 2 smooth on rifles and it doesn't look blatant to spectators. The only thing giving it away is the kill counter, which can be managed anyways if you are conscious of it. Things like pistols don't snap at all, but you can tell that you are more fluid with them. I really like the RCS built into rifles as it makes you a lot more consistent when trying to spray, and can be configured to dominate people if you really wish. Snipers are also very good with the right settings. If you spend a decent amount of time configuring the aimbot in this software, you can get some amazing results - the more I play around, the better settings I construct. I can't commend on the Silent aim option as I don't really have a use for it and normal works fine for all weapons for me. There are weapon configs for this, which I think is amazing, because most developers are lazy and just include the weapon categories, which frustrates me as an SSG-08 should not have the same settings as an AWP, etc. I love how you can tick which ones you want to have individual configs too as this allows to spend less time on guns which are very similar (can be configured under the default tab). The aimbot also has an option for multiple aim keys, this leads to you being able to do other cool custom features such as a safety key, and magnet triggerbot. There are many more but these are just some ideas. This makes the aimbot highly configurable and in addition to all the options, it can look very legit, even with poor settings. This is very well put together and I appreciate the details involved.

bssvisualsbyfloW.png

The visuals in this software is very customizable. I prefer just using a weapon esp that is only visible when the enemies are behind walls. You can customize this to whatever degree you want through the use of the colour manager. When I first got this software, I didn't realize that there was an alpha slider so you can make things hidden behind walls or when in sight, in addition to choosing the colour. With this feature, it means that you can do whatever you want with your visuals and it contains tons of features that appeal to everyone's tastes. If you like chams only, they have that. If you like a simple esp, they have that. If you like boxes with health, they have that. They have everything desirable and I don't think there is any room for mistakes with the software when it comes to visuals. They even have quite a rare feature which shows the step esp, where it only shows where they are if they make noise. Genius idea! For people who don't want to risk being blatant but it's hard to be blatant if you can hear them. Especially useful if you like playing with music or with loud friends, you can still see footsteps. BSS also has dropped weapon esp, which is extremely helpful if you never want to miss an AWP or AK when you're on an eco or something. There is also esp for danger zone - if you like danger zone, you will not be disappointed, however, this isn't fun for me. I know they have all the loot esps though which is very useful for playing danger zone. There is also both an internal and external radar to please everyone as people have a large preference on this feature. This is brilliant as it allows people of every playstyle to be happy. Overall, the visuals are flawless and include tons of features to appeal to everyone.

bsstriggerbotbyfloW.png

The triggerbot is exceptional and never misses. I know lots of other coders who cannot even get this correct - their triggerbot misses more times than hits. I like how the triggerbot can be configured for whatever playstyle you want and has a few humanization options that can be used to be as obvious or subtle as you like. You can even use this in addition with the aimbot if you want to make a magnet sort of effect before shooting automatically. I really like how customizable this is for such a simple feature. I personally use it as a panic incase I'm about to get killed or if someone has tagged me once with an SSG-08 and I need to kill him before he kills me. I've never been called out for this feature alone so even with the most obvious settings, it's hard to spot and it is not probable that anybody spectating will notice unless you're using it constantly as oppose to shooting manually.

bssmiscbyfloW.png

My misc review will also include spectators list and skinchanger.

The regular misc tab has bhop, which is very good if you want to go for some frag montages or just want to do something funny in games. It can also be used if you want to do some slight rage however this software is not designed for that in general. Auto pistol is a very overlooked feature by a lot of other software providers. Personally, I think it's very useful and in conjunction with the correct aim settings, it can look very legit and can be op on some pistols, such as the five seven - which if you spam, can double dink somebody and there - free rifle. Rank reveal is also a very good setting for you to consider who you are playing against as globals are more likely to be cheaters, etc. Overall, these 3 options are very powerful and although people see misc as a downfall in BSS, I think that it is still exceptional for the quality it provides.

The spectator list is super nice and has one of the best designed I've seen. It looks beautiful and fits right into the main design of the menu and radar. It can also be customizable through the use of the convenient colour manger. You can even disable the border and background if you want a more plain look. I really think this was a good feature to add as it shows when you can be more obvious if you want to impress people or avoid getting seen as a cheater by your friends. This makes it a very useful feature for BSS and I love it!

The skinchanger feels like an essential feature of any software these days. Blacksector's is no joke. Most incompetent coders can't even fix the knife animations, but in BSS, all the knives work, including Butterfly, Falchion, even all the new ones. Think of a knife, and it will work. You can put any skin on any weapon but keep in mind that if you plan on recording or streaming, you will need to put real skins on real weapons. If you are unfamiliar, then I would recommend the website csgostash, which shows prices too. Skins work great on weapons too, there is no complaints with that as there is no problem with them. The only problem I see with the skinchanger is that if you use weapons on the skins, the skins chosen do not show up in game on the weapon wheel, meaning if you want to stream, your viewers could question the fact that the skins aren't there. The only other bug is that when you knife someone, the knife shown in the top right in the killfeed is still the default knife, which your viewers could also call you out for. Recording videos is much safer as you can edit any mistakes out. You could also just use buy binds or switch to a different scene whilst you buy things at the start of the round. I don't really see a problem with this but it does ruin the immersion slightly as you realize you're not as rich as you think (lol).

This software is mostly stream-proof with 2 exceptions excluding the ones I mentioned above. You can use all visuals apart from chams and you can't use rank revealer too. This is fine as these features don't really make a difference in gameplay and they're just a psychological aid. I really like how this software is stream-proof, you can even use things such as plays.tv and publish clips and then show them off on your steam profile. It genuinely makes you look like a better player and may attract more friends to play with. You can also make pretty cool frag movies or just appear to be a dope player. As long as you don't go as blatant as Zuhn :P.

Community and Staff

This would not be a review of BSS without a review of the staff and the community because they are what contribute to this being an awesome experience. The community is really helpful and welcoming to anybody who wants to join. Mrtrademaster is always there to help people and How02 is too. I don't know if this community would stay together without the immense help and support from those 2 people. There is always somebody online to help out (at least at European times and in my experience). The community is quite small but still does not disappoint with how friendly people are to each other when it comes to support and some of the more generous people even do giveaways, which is insane!

How02 is probably the best coder I know, he is always actively working to reverse engineer anti cheats and code his cheats to be up to the best standard and prioritizes security for his customers. He has managed to code reliable BattlEye bypasses and cheats for PUBG that are completely public. With the help from nobody, his 1-man team manages payments, subscriptions, coding, reverse-engineering and he still finds the time to help people at their request and he actively allows people to merge subscriptions and pause them, potentially lowering his income. He is someone who I look up to as someone who is interested in computer science. I think this thread is very good and could not agree more with it, thank you How02!

Thanks again for reading! Have a great rest of the summer and I hope you consider Blacksector deeply if you are interested in the products. I know all cheats here are up to the best standard!

ZC0C2xo.png

• Like 2