A few HWID Spoofer Questions

prespection

Question

1. Is it a lifetime spoofer?

2. How are the spoofer updates managed? will I have to redownload new version each time or are there built-in updates? or is it a one-time product which does not need constant updates?

3. Does it work on Apex Legends and Fortnite?

4. Will I have to run the spoofer every time I want to play a game or is there option to start it when the computer starts?

5. If I have not been banned yet, and I use spoofer before hacking and end up getting banned in that session, does the spoofed hwid get banned or does my original hwid get banned?

Sorry, I know there are a lot of questions, just want to make sure the product is right for me before I make the purchase. Thank you!

2 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, prespection said:

1. Is it a lifetime spoofer?

2. How are the spoofer updates managed? will I have to redownload new version each time or are there built-in updates? or is it a one-time product which does not need constant updates?

3. Does it work on Apex Legends and Fortnite?

4. Will I have to run the spoofer every time I want to play a game or is there option to start it when the computer starts?

5. If I have not been banned yet, and I use spoofer before hacking and end up getting banned in that session, does the spoofed hwid get banned or does my original hwid get banned?

Sorry, I know there are a lot of questions, just want to make sure the product is right for me before I make the purchase. Thank you!

1. The payment of 10 euros is for 1 month.

2. It is rare that the spoofer will receive an update, but in the case that it does it will be automatically updated for you (built in updates)

3. Yes it works for apex and fortnite 

4. Spoofing your hwid is a manual process

5. Spoofed hardware gets banned so your actual hardware is safe :)

• Upvote 1