Anyway past hard bans in Rust?

Rollsjoyce

18 minutes ago, lazytoxic said:

What are you doing after a ban ?

I've done basically everything I've found from research. I've been banned after 15 minutes on all instances except when re-installing windows on a different/new drive. This bans me in 48 hours regardless if I'm playing or not. 

Things I've tried (uninstalling Steam, Rust and EAC in instances that apply):

Deleting registry files and running CCleaner and PrivaZer 

MAC address spoofer

Change Router and Public IP

Using a VPN

Re-installing windows on the same and different drive. (While unplugging the others.)

Buying new hard drive and installing Windows on it (with others unplugged as well.) 

ANY help or tips is appreciated. 

Edited by Rollsjoyce

18 minutes ago, Rollsjoyce said:

I've done basically everything I've found from research. I've been banned after 15 minutes on all instances except when re-installing windows on a different/new drive. This bans me in 48 hours regardless if I'm playing or not. 

Things I've tried (uninstalling Steam, Rust and EAC in instances that apply):

Deleting registry files and running CCleaner and PrivaZer 

MAC address spoofer

Change Router and Public IP

Using a VPN

Re-installing windows on the same and different drive. (While unplugging the others.)

Buying new hard drive and installing Windows on it (with others unplugged as well.) 

ANY help or tips is appreciated. 

I've done all but use a new hard drive and unplug the others. I used a hwid spoofer and it hasn't helped. My next thought was to try a new hard drive but this gives me no hope in it working :(

I was HWID banned little over 2 months ago, did all the steps above and more was still receiving bans in 5-10mins, Only thing that worked for me was switching out my HDD for a fresh one, still not received a ban to this day with 300+ hours. I don't know if they have changed the Anti Cheat up to this point but a HDD switch was all it took for me.

Edited by Kenji

5 minutes ago, Kenji said:

I was HWID banned little over 2 months ago, did all the steps above and more was still receiving bans in 5-10mins, Only thing that worked for me was switching out my HDD for a fresh one, still not received a ban to this day with 300+ hours. I don't know if they have changed the Anti Cheat up to this point but a HDD switch was all it took for me.

As I said in the post, I've tried that and was still banned.  Without using any hack at all.

Bro, I've heard that it can scan your browser. Maybe its because of that? Your google account logged in google chrome? i am not sure about this but I got banned sequentially for 3 accounts and now I just chill a bit and wait for BSS now. Hope my post will help and if did, press the button at the lower right corner to thank me, I would really appreciate that.

6 hours ago, Cocaine said:

Bro, I've heard that it can scan your browser. Maybe its because of that? Your google account logged in google chrome? i am not sure about this but I got banned sequentially for 3 accounts and now I just chill a bit and wait for BSS now. Hope my post will help and if did, press the button at the lower right corner to thank me, I would really appreciate that.

Yeah i hear that with chrome also. @Rollsjoyce   close chrome when you play

3 hours ago, Rollsjoyce said:

I guess I'm just screwed lmao. Maybe some day I'll find a solution but right now seems like I'm just hard banned in rust permanently. 

There is some theories that EAC is banned CPU & GPU ids. Which I would say is most likely the case if you have tried everything other than changing your primary components.

On 4/15/2018 at 4:27 PM, Harveyhfx said:

There is some theories that EAC is banned CPU & GPU ids. Which I would say is most likely the case if you have tried everything other than changing your primary components.

Yeah and I'm not buying another CPU and GPU just for Rust. At least, not anytime soon. 

6 hours ago, Fliers said:

Which private ones have you found?

None. The purpose of me differentiating between public and private was solely to assume private bypasses exist. But the everyday user won't find them because they are private. That's kind of the definition of being a private bypass rather than a public. 

Something might arise one day, as new information is being discovered all the time. But honestly people who are hard banned are probably just screwed for the time being. Unless you follow the, "build a new PC" meme. 

I got mine around 2 months ago, tried a lot of the stuff listed here and probably burned 6-7 accounts on bypassing it. Swapping HDDs and full reinstall worked for me. Seems they are banning more components now if that don't work for you guys. Feels bad :/

Only advice I can come with is if you are looking for new computer parts, that now and in the near future prices will go down as miners are selling of their crypto currency mining rigs by the thousands, maybe you can score a good deal.

Best regards

New SSD (removed all old storage drives) & fresh install of windows 7 fixed it for me, use a vpn,tmac for mac address and the spoofer that you can find somewhere on these forums. (don't know if spoofer still works though)

Haven't been banned with this account that is 2 day's old. Before I was getting instant banned.

Edited by lucozadeon
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, lucozadeon said:

New SSD (removed all old storage drives) & fresh install of windows 7 fixed it for me, use a vpn,tmac for mac address and the spoofer that you can find somewhere on these forums. (don't know if spoofer still works though)

Haven't been banned with this account that is 2 day's old. Before I was getting instant banned.

gona try this soon. 

On 4/24/2018 at 8:59 PM, lucozadeon said:

Again, this still doesn't work if you're hard banned.  Sure, this will fix it on a soft ban, but if you are hard banned, aka GPUID AND CPUID, this won't do anything.