Anyway past hard bans in Rust?

Rollsjoyce

2 minutes ago, Rollsjoyce said:

Again, this still doesn't work if you're hard banned.  Sure, this will fix it on a soft ban, but if you are hard banned, aka GPUID AND CPUID, this won't do anything.

Its look like they got some multiples  way to ban people, because some people can just buy a new ssd/hdd and they good, and some no.

Edited by lazytoxic

2 minutes ago, lazytoxic said:

Its look like they got some multiples  way to ban people, because some people can just buy a new ssd/hdd and they good, and some no.

They do, EAC started banning CPUID in Fortnite and Rust.  This is really only if they really hate you, i.e. you have been banned many times with same CPUID (and even sometimes GPUID) and continue to try to use cheats (detected or getting many reports). 

Edited by Rollsjoyce

11 hours ago, Rollsjoyce said:

They do, EAC started banning CPUID in Fortnite and Rust.  This is really only if they really hate you, i.e. you have been banned many times with same CPUID (and even sometimes GPUID) and continue to try to use cheats (detected or getting many reports). 

CPUID na. neather GPUID.  mby in trash fortnite. but not in rust ^^

Edited by Beatnuts

6 hours ago, Beatnuts said:

However, you're completely wrong. If you read my post, you will see that I've done everything to attempt to bypass the ban. Yet, after all of that I still get banned without using any sort of hack. 

Many people have confirmed that EAC has started to ban more than just disk ID's and IPs. 

6 hours ago, Beatnuts said:

6 minutes ago, Rollsjoyce said:

However, you're completely wrong. If you read my post, you will see that I've done everything to attempt to bypass the ban. Yet, after all of that I still get banned without using any sort of hack. 

Many people have confirmed that EAC has started to ban more than just disk ID's and IPs. 

New SSDs and windows installs will work for some people. Sometimes it won't, and that's when you know you are hard banned. Like I am. 

• 1 year later...
On 4/19/2018 at 10:24 PM, Rollsjoyce said:

Yeah and I'm not buying another CPU and GPU just for Rust. At least, not anytime soon. 

Well if you bought a new cpu and GPU and new motherboard even so, that will never work try to install eac from a crack game or find an old eac nothing else will work, and the hard disk is 70% working also they will never ban you on cpu and GPU it's stupid so don't try buying a new components for pc just try a new hard disk and install eac from a crack game. 

• 5 months later...
On 4/14/2018 at 3:44 PM, Rollsjoyce said:

I've been hard banned by EAC for 2 weeks now. Kinda gave up but maybe someone can help me here. 

I've done basically everything, but still get banned when playing legit. Any ideas on how to bypass a hard Rust hwid ban?

I have changed all my components on my pc except my hdd's and ssd's along with my ip and mac adress if you still haven't found a way to bypass it I will try swapping my drives and my router I have 2 one I don't use I will go ahead and re image my pc and swap my drives along with my router to insure they cant detect anything and I will let you know what happens.