Any Riders on here?.. or People who wanna ride?

Denied

My first bike was a 2009 Fz6 Fazer

Gayest looking bike ever... at least mine was, got hit by a car and used that money to move up in the world..

My 2014 FZ09 - Red (Changing to black soon)

00v0v_iNTaGYa7nCG_1200x900.jpg

She's a bit dirty, just got her first sunny day in a while so don't make fun of her...

Show me your bike, or what you may wanna get..

We can use this sub, to talk about or maybe tips if you want to get into riding...

Edited by Denied
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, bobbafatso said:

Nice bike. Sry, i dont ride. I wish i did though, i really do. But in the past, insurance prices was so high so it was really never a reality for me, so i kinda just had to leave it. Had some friends who used to ride, it was so nice to hop on now and then.

Do some looking around at some insurance companies... Im 19 they wanted 4000 a year 750/month for full for me.

I did some searching and got some good deals... and if you do a MSF course (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) they give you 15% off your insurance.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Denied said:

Do some looking around at some insurance companies... Im 19 they wanted 4000 a year 750/month for full for me.

I did some searching and got some good deals... and if you do a MSF course (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) they give you 15% off your insurance.

4000 is alot.. Its not really that expensive where i live, but the bikes combined with insurance is just not in my league:p

10 hours ago, bobbafatso said:

4000 is alot.. Its not really that expensive where i live, but the bikes combined with insurance is just not in my league:p

after doing some insurance research though... my insurance was 75$ a month

49 minutes ago, TotalyLegitPlayer said:

im ridinga suzuki intruder 125 gona upgrade to 600cc when i have the lisense but gott to wait until season

NIce dude, just take it slow... I started small 600cc and it helped alot

Speed is easy to abuse..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TotalyLegitPlayer said:

start with a 250 and then upgrade later to a 600 

Honestly... i started on a 600... did just fine

You must learn to respect a bike, or you will kill yourself

80% of motorcyclist crashes are due to others liability

20% mixes in with stunters, and user errors...

Fuckhead drivers ruin it for others...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, bobbafatso said:

Anyone here have a gsxr 600 or r6? Is that a ok first road bike?

Both pretty crazy bikes.

If you did get one, think about it this way you probably wouldnt ever have to upgrade again..

Anyone can start on any bike, my friend started on a s1000rr, and never rode a bike before that and did just fine.

Its not the bike that will kill you, its you...

• 4 weeks later...

I wish.. used to ride alot when i first got my license back when i was 16

Yamaha TZR 50cc, rridiculously tuned bike.. Had a tp86 kit on it, 15-46 sprockets i think?o.O

Had a topspeed of 130km/h, legal limit is 45 Kappa

Been dreaming of a R6 since the day i sold this thing FeelsBadMan

02082011394-1.jpg

Edited by Notorious

I always recommend that people start on duel sport or something similar but it really comes down to the person. Started on my father's xr400 when I was 15, upgraded to a CBR 600rr, and recently I'v been riding a zx-10r. Been looking in to buying a s1000rr when I get my hands on enough money.