Rust cheat hacker vs hacker

RamX1

1 hour ago, Wirez said:

What is it like, to hvh in rust.Dont you just insta die or kill them?Nothing like CSGO I would imagine

When I had used how02's cheat from rust back then (assuming its the same/very similar), I literally only lost one hvh out of near 30. It usually ends very fast, but one of the bigger problems is when you kill a hacker, they cant take the loss. I've had them come straight back to me over and over, report me, call me out tons of times because they cant fathom that they lost.

Worst case was when I kept stomping a hacker and he kept running from me, but I would just speed to him and bully him for some hours because he was talking so much shit. He then added me and pretended to be my friend, then raided my teams base over night lol.

Got all my stuff back as soon as I came on but rip our base.

Main difference is how good the aimbot/ESP is I suppose. The speed helped with healing too though.

1 minute ago, FACE said:

When I had used how02's cheat from rust back then (assuming its the same/very similar), I literally only lost one hvh out of near 30. It usually ends very fast, but one of the bigger problems is when you kill a hacker, they cant take the loss. I've had them come straight back to me over and over, report me, call me out tons of times because they cant fathom that they lost.

Worst case was when I kept stomping a hacker and he kept running from me, but I would just speed to him and bully him for some hours because he was talking so much shit. He then added me and pretended to be my friend, then raided my teams base over night lol.

Got all my stuff back as soon as I came on but rip our base.

Main difference is how good the aimbot/ESP is I suppose. The speed helped with healing too though.

I could imagine them running back again and again cos they are salty.