Question on spoofer

godtrust11

Question

Thought id ask to see if this will work for me but im a long time banned rust player ive changed ssd's ect ips cheated got banned agian ect ect but now if i change ssd/ip with vpn (not a free one) i last 15-60mins before i get detected evan when this happend to my friends when they got in this situation and they used 3rd party spoofer it worked for them but i still would get banned... so im unsure if this one will work for me?. im no pc noob or 13y/o. i have tried everything under the sun to get unbanned.

4 answers to this question

• Staff
43 minutes ago, godtrust11 said:

Thought id ask to see if this will work for me but im a long time banned rust player ive changed ssd's ect ips cheated got banned agian ect ect but now if i change ssd/ip with vpn (not a free one) i last 15-60mins before i get detected evan when this happend to my friends when they got in this situation and they used 3rd party spoofer it worked for them but i still would get banned... so im unsure if this one will work for me?. im no pc noob or 13y/o. i have tried everything under the sun to get unbanned.

Our spoofer supports Rust and PUBG

14 minutes ago, bestlife said:

Supporting Fortnite too @mrtrademaster?

Not officially, but it supports EAC and BE. Fortnite will drop tracking files on your hard-drives and the spoofer does not (and will never) support them.

If you want to use it for Fortnite, do so at your own risks.

• Like 1