HWID Spoofer

Spacey

Hello, 

I just got a quick question about this.

On the store there are HWID resets for 2 Euro, If i was to buy one would i be able to play fortnite again as im HWID banned on there? Oh and would it affect other games like PUBG and Rust? Thanks

1 minute ago, how02 said:

As @bobbafatso said, hwid reset is for the loader.

What you want is the hwid spoofer.

Please note that for some games like Fortnite, you also need to re-install Windows to remove all their tracking files.

Well, i mean i do need to wipe and reinstall soon, so all i would need to do is buy the Spoofer, spoof then reinstall windows or? 

18 hours ago, spacey said:

Well, i mean i do need to wipe and reinstall soon, so all i would need to do is buy the Spoofer, spoof then reinstall windows or? 

Wipe and re-install then use the spoofer. The HWID Spoofer must be run every time you start Windows. All changes (beside some registry keys) are temporary.

8 minutes ago, how02 said:

Wipe and re-install then use the spoofer. The HWID Spoofer must be run every time you start Windows. All changes (beside some registry keys) are temporary.

i cant even find it on the store now, it was there for 10 euro a month yesterday