EAC-company of dumbs.

SHKAFEST

I found a certain regularity without a spoofer which I now use. I received a ban for 30 minutes now using my current spoofer, the ban arrives exactly after 1 hour and 18 minutes hmm. Proven on 3 accounts, a ban arrives in exactly 1 hour and 18 minutes ... I don’t even know what it may be at what stage of the computer check this happens ... Who thinks what?)

1 hour ago, how02 said:

The check happens at the beginning when you launch Rust. They don't ban instantly.

yeah i know but i talk about check system)) I mean without spoofers ch and yours i played 30m with all of that it 1h18) So i hope i get today another China spoofer it spoofed GPU CPU RAM UUID GUID all information about PC and check it.

8 hours ago, SHKAFEST said:

yeah i know but i talk about check system)) I mean without spoofers ch and yours i played 30m with all of that it 1h18) So i hope i get today another China spoofer it spoofed GPU CPU RAM UUID GUID all information about PC and check it.

Well I think your spoofer get detected after some time 

On 11/1/2018 at 11:45 PM, SHKAFEST said:

I found a certain regularity without a spoofer which I now use. I received a ban for 30 minutes now using my current spoofer, the ban arrives exactly after 1 hour and 18 minutes hmm. Proven on 3 accounts, a ban arrives in exactly 1 hour and 18 minutes ... I don’t even know what it may be at what stage of the computer check this happens ... Who thinks what?)

company of dumbs but they are cucking you? hahaha, pretty sure that means they are doing a good job.

• Like 2