Jump to content

A New Possible Way to Remove HWID Bans


Lune
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello community, actually I've seen on other website, haven't tested by myself but some people wrote it works.

This is worth a try, according to the EU laws, you can ask the host to remove your personal information. (Like EAC who's operating in Finland :)) )

 

  1. Go to EASY.AC
  2. Go to support and appeal the ban for Rust.
  3. Login and fill everything.
  4. At the reason, state that you want them to send you all the data they have about you, and then to remove it from their system.
  • OPTIONAL: You can tell them to delete your personal data under the rule "GDPR" --> https://gdpr-info.eu/

 

After 24h they should reply with confirmation.

I've seen somebody tried it and got a reply from EAC says they deleted the information including HWID

This should work with any EAC protected game, but Rust devs are known for manually banning, so they may have a second shitlist aside from EAC.

 

Thanks to CZERO

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lune said:

Hello community, actually I've seen on other website, haven't tested by myself but some people wrote it works.

This is worth a try, according to the EU laws, you can ask the host to remove your personal information. (Like EAC who's operating in Finland :)) )

 

  1. Go to EASY.AC
  2. Go to support and appeal the ban for Rust.
  3. Login and fill everything.
  4. At the reason, state that you want them to send you all the data they have about you, and then to remove it from their system.
  • OPTIONAL: You can tell them to delete your personal data under the rule "GDPR" --> https://gdpr-info.eu/

 

After 24h they should reply with confirmation.

I've seen somebody tried it and got a reply from EAC says they deleted the information including HWID

This should work with any EAC protected game, but Rust devs are known for manually banning, so they may have a second shitlist aside from EAC.

 

Thanks to CZERO

Should I link my banned account or my main?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SashaGhost said:

Ответ от facepunch:
Мы НЕ занимаемся GDPR просьбу о снятии запрета данных, мы не храним данные, данные проведенного Каму/EAC и обычно проводится в тех целях, для которых они были собраны, так что статья 17(1) 7.4 а не будет применяться.

You have to contact EAC to remove yourself from EAC blacklist.

Ask Facepunch to remove ALL DATA about you from THEIR system.(Facepunch MIGHT have ANOTHER blacklist)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, 4NN1H1L4710N said:

They are lying. They didn't removed the hwid stuff. Just search for hwid unban at UC and watch the thread for yourself

They're most likely removing those infos, but they keep other stuff and that stuff is enough to identify you. I really don't know if it's GDPR compliant or not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, how02 said:

They're most likely removing those infos, but they keep other stuff and that stuff is enough to identify you. I really don't know if it's GDPR compliant or not.

I asked them to send me the information they have and delete it,

if they don't send me my hwid/gpuid/cpuid and stuff, I will ask them why they didn't send it because their policies say that they collect that info.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been waiting for a long time and you have not responded to my email.You can ban the use of cheat account.But you are banned not using cheat accounts.This is a violation of the Consumer Protection Law.And my ban is called HWID ban, is to record my hardware information, and then ban all my accounts.You have violated my privacy. im in Europe. Under the rule "GDPR" https://gdpr-info.eu/ Kapitel 3artikel17

i want you to send me all the data you have about my, and then to remove it from your sy stem.And lifted the ban on my account.Thank you

I sent this message to EAC. Do you think it works?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, a137853316 said:

I have been waiting for a long time and you have not responded to my email.You can ban the use of cheat account.But you are banned not using cheat accounts.This is a violation of the Consumer Protection Law.And my ban is called HWID ban, is to record my hardware information, and then ban all my accounts.You have violated my privacy. im in Europe. Under the rule "GDPR" https://gdpr-info.eu/ Kapitel 3artikel17

i want you to send me all the data you have about my, and then to remove it from your sy stem.And lifted the ban on my account.Thank you

I sent this message to EAC. Do you think it works?

 

Look like a childish appeal. Depends on them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, a137853316 said:

I have been waiting for a long time and you have not responded to my email.You can ban the use of cheat account.But you are banned not using cheat accounts.This is a violation of the Consumer Protection Law.And my ban is called HWID ban, is to record my hardware information, and then ban all my accounts.You have violated my privacy. im in Europe. Under the rule "GDPR" https://gdpr-info.eu/ Kapitel 3artikel17

i want you to send me all the data you have about my, and then to remove it from your sy stem.And lifted the ban on my account.Thank you

I sent this message to EAC. Do you think it works?

Too much mistakes :c

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.