Jump to content

EAC Ban on Rust - Banned from servers on new account


101100r
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone.

I got EAC Banned over a year ago and bought a new account that I played legit on and of recently server admins on Rustralasia / Rustymoose and Rustafied have my new account banned from all their official servers. I don't know how EAC bans are tracked on previous records but is there any way I can spoof what is need so I don't get banned again on a new account? Any help here is appreciated as I want to keep playing on these official servers. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 101100r said:

Hey everyone.

I got EAC Banned over a year ago and bought a new account that I played legit on and of recently server admins on Rustralasia / Rustymoose and Rustafied have my new account banned from all their official servers. I don't know how EAC bans are tracked on previous records but is there any way I can spoof what is need so I don't get banned again on a new account? Any help here is appreciated as I want to keep playing on these official servers. Thanks!

The problem your having is called a hwid ban, which is a common issue and cannot be fully resolved at this point in time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, itsdalegend said:

The problem your having is called a hwid ban, which is a common issue and cannot be fully resolved at this point in time.

Are there any measures I can take to go under the radar or will they just detect it straight away?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Nelari1109 said:

your problem its you need to change your ip cus you get server ban not game ban admins from rustafield know your ip and you are on black list now 

 

Thanks, I'll give that a try. Do you know of any VPN's that work well with Rust?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 101100r said:

Thanks, I'll give that a try. Do you know of any VPN's that work well with Rust?

I'd rather pay for a vpn to be sure i'm getting the best service. i would even sacrifice to do it either way if your main ip gets banned then it will be a hard time to play since they will blacklist you if you already were hacking on that account.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2018 at 9:27 AM, 101100r said:

Hey everyone.

I got EAC Banned over a year ago and bought a new account that I played legit on and of recently server admins on Rustralasia / Rustymoose and Rustafied have my new account banned from all their official servers. I don't know how EAC bans are tracked on previous records but is there any way I can spoof what is need so I don't get banned again on a new account? Any help here is appreciated as I want to keep playing on these official servers. Thanks!

ive heard buying a new SSD might help im tempted to try it myself but i dont wanna spend the 70 dollers on a new SSD and it not work so im still doing research as to wether or not that will even help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, bobbafatso said:

Some say hwid bans are lifted after 3 months, can not confirm if that is true or not.

ive also heard that but if u  had to take a guess does it restart if u keep buying account or does it stem from the first time u got banned? if you had to guess

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/11/2018 at 12:44 PM, bobbafatso said:

Some say hwid bans are lifted after 3 months, can not confirm if that is true or not.

Eac said that your information wil be removed after 3 months. I do not think anybody here tested it. + Facepunch might have your information aswell 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/17/2018 at 1:18 PM, XtremeNL said:

Eac said that your information wil be removed after 3 months. I do not think anybody here tested it. + Facepunch might have your information aswell 

If i could take a guess, fp will prob hold to your info as long as they could.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ambition211 said:

EAC literally can say anything what they want we have no clue on how they operate or what they say is even true.

Well there are laws and in their policies they said that they won't hold your information for longor then 3 months,if they do, you can just SUE them, lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

How that stupid people see theirselves have right to ban the hardware. Maybe I buy an used PC? Maybe we have only 1 PC at home and sharing it? Is it mandatory to all people to have their own PCs and use it for a lifetime? It's absolutely ridiculous

Edited by Lune
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.