EAC Ban on Rust - Banned from servers on new account

101100r

Hey everyone.

I got EAC Banned over a year ago and bought a new account that I played legit on and of recently server admins on Rustralasia / Rustymoose and Rustafied have my new account banned from all their official servers. I don't know how EAC bans are tracked on previous records but is there any way I can spoof what is need so I don't get banned again on a new account? Any help here is appreciated as I want to keep playing on these official servers. Thanks!

1 hour ago, 101100r said:

Hey everyone.

I got EAC Banned over a year ago and bought a new account that I played legit on and of recently server admins on Rustralasia / Rustymoose and Rustafied have my new account banned from all their official servers. I don't know how EAC bans are tracked on previous records but is there any way I can spoof what is need so I don't get banned again on a new account? Any help here is appreciated as I want to keep playing on these official servers. Thanks!

The problem your having is called a hwid ban, which is a common issue and cannot be fully resolved at this point in time.

1 hour ago, 101100r said:

Thanks, I'll give that a try. Do you know of any VPN's that work well with Rust?

I'd rather pay for a vpn to be sure i'm getting the best service. i would even sacrifice to do it either way if your main ip gets banned then it will be a hard time to play since they will blacklist you if you already were hacking on that account.

On 7/7/2018 at 9:27 AM, 101100r said:

Hey everyone.

ive heard buying a new SSD might help im tempted to try it myself but i dont wanna spend the 70 dollers on a new SSD and it not work so im still doing research as to wether or not that will even help

• 2 weeks later...

How that stupid people see theirselves have right to ban the hardware. Maybe I buy an used PC? Maybe we have only 1 PC at home and sharing it? Is it mandatory to all people to have their own PCs and use it for a lifetime? It's absolutely ridiculous

Edited by Lune