Rust Hack Feedback

Alucard

So these are my thoughts on the Rust hack with the features that are available atm (30/4/2018) If you would like to know what the hack dosent allready have (Suggestions), ive made another threat you can find here: 

bssaimbotbyfloW.png

So the aimbot gets a 7/10, simply due to the fact that it's completely unusable without no recoil & when players start zig-zagging. (You can kill them when their zig-zagging but its obvious af because you have to spray with your gun with no recoil on) Also, the bow aimbot really needs work, it's literally impossible to hit shots when they're moving a lot. (Because the arrows fly so slowly, a crossbow is a lot better, also there is no Ammo Detection, you can only use normal ammo)

bssvisualsbyfloW.png

The Visuals get a 9/10, I personally miss the Customisation (Stone Nodes, Metal Nodes, Sulfur etc.) Other than that and Chams missing its Perfect!

bssmiscbyfloW.png

Not a lot of options but the ones you have work perfectly, Speedhack, Day Time, Far Mount (even though I don't quite get the situation in which you would use this) And a few more. Only thing really missing is Spiderman & RCS. Misc gets a 9/10, fill the few gaps that exist & it'll be perfect!

I really enjoy using BSS, in my opinion BSS has the best Rust Hack Out there, normally I regret buying a hack at least at some point but with BSS I really don't have anything to complain about!

Edited by itsdalegend
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Honest review! And I agree with the aimbot. Im not sure but it seems almost impossible to hit heli with Heli aimbot on aswell? Seems like I could hit it easier without aimbot on...? Not sure really though as may have settings messed up. Best cheat on the market though!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Harveyhfx said:

Honest review! And I agree with the aimbot. Im not sure but it seems almost impossible to hit heli with Heli aimbot on aswell? Seems like I could hit it easier without aimbot on...? Not sure really though as may have settings messed up. Best cheat on the market though!

Try tomphson,only thompson/mp5 works good because of fast bullets.

Hack fails to hit the heli from far away tho :C(even 300m)

Edited by RustPlayer

Thx For all the nice feedback I'm getting just tried to be honest and I guess it worked.;) I'm sorry i wasn't able to record the video yet ;( ill record & edit it this weekend, I'm extremely busy atm, I should be able to start recording tomorrow.

On 5/1/2018 at 9:10 PM, RustPlayer said:

Try tomphson,only thompson/mp5 works good because of fast bullets.

Hack fails to hit the heli from far away tho :C(even 300m)

I know that Thompson & mp5 works, but you need to have no spread activated. As if no-recoil isn't obvious enough... we really need RCS.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...