Mouse for scripting

Notorious

I'm on the lookout for a new mouse, and considering the Logitech G502.

Also heard good stuff about the Bloody mices, thoughts?

I mainly wanna use this for recoilscrips in games like Rust, CSGO and PUBG. 

However i am a little concerned about getting banned. By the looks of it a few people have been banned for scripting with the Bloody mices. Or so they claimed. For all i know, they ran cheats in the background. 

I thought mousescripts was undetectable? Any more info on this? Dont wanna waste money on a mouse that wont do me any good. 

Give me your thoughts and experiences with your current mouse, please recommend if you got any. 

cheers

5 hours ago, Notorious said:

I'm on the lookout for a new mouse, and considering the Logitech G502.

Also heard good stuff about the Bloody mices, thoughts?

I mainly wanna use this for recoilscrips in games like Rust, CSGO and PUBG. 

However i am a little concerned about getting banned. By the looks of it a few people have been banned for scripting with the Bloody mices. Or so they claimed. For all i know, they ran cheats in the background. 

I thought mousescripts was undetectable? Any more info on this? Dont wanna waste money on a mouse that wont do me any good. 

Give me your thoughts and experiences with your current mouse, please recommend if you got any. 

cheers

Tbh I have some experience with this, and your right, for mainly Rust, CSGO and PUBG a Logitech mouse is the best for free scripts but no one can tell you if your gonna get banned for using them since their so commonly spread, if you want something that you won't get banned for id recommend a Bloody Mouse and that u use scripts from a site called Legit-Helpers, they cost money but at least their safe I can confirm that you can even keep your old mouse and just use their drivers. They work pretty well and won't get you banned ive used them for months.

On 4/27/2018 at 12:31 PM, itsdalegend said:

Tbh I have some experience with this, and your right, for mainly Rust, CSGO and PUBG a Logitech mouse is the best for free scripts but no one can tell you if your gonna get banned for using them since their so commonly spread, if you want something that you won't get banned for id recommend a Bloody Mouse and that u use scripts from a site called Legit-Helpers, they cost money but at least their safe I can confirm that you can even keep your old mouse and just use their drivers. They work pretty well and won't get you banned ive used them for months.

I'm using Logitech G502 for a while now and i love it, Never had problems with it. im not sure tho if they can detect it, But like HitaSs84 said it will prolly only be manual ban.