Is it hard to code/inject hack?

maeves

Hi, I'm very newbie in the field of coding + I don't really like it but I still want to know how hard is it to code a c++ code in order to make esp/aimbots/triggerbots. 
I mean do you require to obtain specific game files first? Unpack/pack things, and how do you ''inject'' what does inject means exactly btw(what does it mean for a program) ?
I know that battleye is a very agressive anti cheat with Ai learning, signature recognition and so on so...
But ye for the most the coding part? you use visual studio ? 

If you guys knows anything about that, feel free to talk about it I'm just very curious 

Cheers

• Staff
1 minute ago, maeves said:

how hard is it to code a c++ code in order to make esp/aimbots/triggerbots

very

3 minutes ago, maeves said:

I mean do you require to obtain specific game files first?

7 minutes ago, maeves said:

Unpack/pack things, and how do you ''inject'' what does inject means exactly btw(what does it mean for a program) ?

Seems like you know nothing about coding, I recommend you start learning some basic languages first.

8 minutes ago, maeves said:

you use visual studio ? 

You can use anything (code::blocks), but most people use visual studio

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, mrtrademaster said:

Seems like you know nothing about coding, I recommend you start learning some basic languages first.

well I know some html/css/java/php but it's not quite the same topic lol but so it seems you can basically code an aimbot just like that without taking some "basis" from the game itself?

34 minutes ago, mrtrademaster said:

very

Well in that case I'll stay far away from learning it ^^', coding isn't my cup of tea I find that really boresome
Although I know someone who uses his own private cheat on fortnite with his triggerbot and he never got banned so it's tempting at first.

And ye so I'm guessing that you can code with all programming languages in visual studio (like c#, C++, ruby and so on)

1 hour ago, BrunnoS said:

no, you need open your Loader and next you inject the cheat you want, and next you open the game

Well that's how it is if you are only a buyer / leecher xD but if you are an actual real ''hacker" you have to code a lot of thing before this simple task haha, I wanted to know more about the ''inject'' action in detail, when you "inject" a ddl or some thing like that into and executable such as a game for the example of aimbot I'm guessing. 
A lot of people know about "hooking" and "injection", they are mostly high end IT enginners or real hackers but most of them don't have the time nor the inclination to teach others the specifics (which I totally understand why, this thing is fucking hard to understand for oneself why should he have to teach others).
However I am convinced that if one has a talent for programming (which I don't, hate this shit) he could pretty much cheat in any games available in the market without getting caught / banned and without spending any cash.

18 hours ago, LYJ said:

Visual Studio is only a IDE. You can code with Notepad++ lol :jew:

For game hacking, you must learn c++ and why not asm

Notepad++ for game hacking lmao :jew::jew::jew: , asm in assembly? is there even people crazy enough to learn low level language? Is it not like the hardest thing ever like you have to speak like a monkey robot trying to utter some words in chinese? 

2 minutes ago, linwes65 said:

Lmao nice joke 

Although one of the top comment sum it way better :

" Coming from a pro software engineer: coding is labor. It's intellectual labor. Much like plumbing, except with your mind. And you lose your eyesight early on in your life because you are always staring at a monitor up close. All these people in this video, I doubt any of them have to write code for living. Most of them are successful executives, meaning they barely have to write any code at all. Coders are the working ants. It's better to be the boss at the top of the pyramid."

So sorry billy gate you missed me with that gay shit inspirational trying to be propaganda video, code is retardly hard, not hard as you need to be a genious but it requires a lot of practice/dedication on an unfunny and unintuitive field of labor, well some people like it though and are passionate but for the average human it's just uncomprehensible letters and numbers getting along for some reason

I found a video though explaining the basis of injection, it's more of a sum up with some details and examples.

1 hour ago, maeves said:

Well that's how it is if you are only a buyer / leecher xD but if you are an actual real ''hacker" you have to code a lot of thing before this simple task haha, I wanted to know more about the ''inject'' action in detail, when you "inject" a ddl or some thing like that into and executable such as a game for the example of aimbot I'm guessing. 
A lot of people know about "hooking" and "injection", they are mostly high end IT enginners or real hackers but most of them don't have the time nor the inclination to teach others the specifics (which I totally understand why, this thing is fucking hard to understand for oneself why should he have to teach others).
However I am convinced that if one has a talent for programming (which I don't, hate this shit) he could pretty much cheat in any games available in the market without getting caught / banned and without spending any cash.

ah ok x)

• Like 1