Hacks

ZoomV1

Not sure if i'm about to answer my own question but why is it that the CSGO cheat is much cheaper than PUBG or Rust?

Is it because CS cheats are easier to make or more common? 

IMO I think the CS cheat is a good price but I think that Rust should be around 20 USD. I also understand why it would be around 40 USD since Rust hacks are harder to create and have a good undetected cheat. 

• Staff
46 minutes ago, elychandro said:

Vac does not care about cheaters. They are just making vac waves to buy ppl a new accounts. That's all.

That is partly true in a sense, since valve is a 2.5 billion dollar company they could fuck up the cheating community real quick if they wanted too.

But I think it could break some privacy laws since valve is based in the USA.

That is why valve is looking at deep learning to combat cheaters

http://schedule.gdconf.com/session/robocalypse-now-using-deep-learning-to-combat-cheating-in-counter-strike-global-offensive/855023

• Like 2

18 hours ago, mrtrademaster said:

That is partly true in a sense, since valve is a 2.5 billion dollar company they could fuck up the cheating community real quick if they wanted too.

But I think it could break some privacy laws since valve is based in the USA.

That is why valve is looking at deep learning to combat cheaters

http://schedule.gdconf.com/session/robocalypse-now-using-deep-learning-to-combat-cheating-in-counter-strike-global-offensive/855023

Exactly