Jump to content
FACE

Furthest/highest rank you've gotten cheating?

33 posts in this topic

FACE    9

Sup mates, just wondering, on CSGO, how long have you been cheating and what rank did you reach before the banhammer (if you even got banned)? 

On Rust, how many hours have you logged thus far while hacking, or until you got banned?

For PUBG, how many noobs do you kill per match?

When I used to use a 'legit' config back then for Rust, I had made it past 200 hrs, and when I hacked on CSGO I got too paranoid because of everyone calling me out that I never took ranking up that seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RouterRage    12
10 hours ago, FACE said:

Sup mates, just wondering, on CSGO, how long have you been cheating and what rank did you reach before the banhammer (if you even got banned)? 

On Rust, how many hours have you logged thus far while hacking, or until you got banned?

For PUBG, how many noobs do you kill per match?

When I used to use a 'legit' config back then for Rust, I had made it past 200 hrs, and when I hacked on CSGO I got too paranoid because of everyone calling me out that I never took ranking up that seriously.

haha trust me bro, overwatch in csgo are fucking retarded, just shit on ppl if they call you a cheater, just think about what YOU see and not your mates or the enemy team. your point of view is what overwatch will see :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FACE    9
1 hour ago, RouterRage said:

haha trust me bro, overwatch in csgo are fucking retarded, just shit on ppl if they call you a cheater, just think about what YOU see and not your mates or the enemy team. your point of view is what overwatch will see :) 

really :o? maybe I should try pushing it then to see what happens... 

EDIT : So I guess bunnyhopping is not recommended then hm? LOL. Love bunnyhopping

Edited by FACE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RouterRage    12
21 hours ago, FACE said:

really :o? maybe I should try pushing it then to see what happens... 

EDIT : So I guess bunnyhopping is not recommended then hm? LOL. Love bunnyhopping

ye dont just bunnyhop away, will most likely get you banned if you hit perfect hops all the time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RamX1    19
15 hours ago, FACE said:

Sup mates, just wondering, on CSGO, how long have you been cheating and what rank did you reach before the banhammer (if you even got banned)? 

On Rust, how many hours have you logged thus far while hacking, or until you got banned?

For PUBG, how many noobs do you kill per match?

When I used to use a 'legit' config back then for Rust, I had made it past 200 hrs, and when I hacked on CSGO I got too paranoid because of everyone calling me out that I never took ranking up that seriously.

I did not receive a ban for 200 hours at Rust:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wirez    1
16 hours ago, FACE said:

Sup mates, just wondering, on CSGO, how long have you been cheating and what rank did you reach before the banhammer (if you even got banned)? 

On Rust, how many hours have you logged thus far while hacking, or until you got banned?

For PUBG, how many noobs do you kill per match?

When I used to use a 'legit' config back then for Rust, I had made it past 200 hrs, and when I hacked on CSGO I got too paranoid because of everyone calling me out that I never took ranking up that seriously.

I got to LE/DMG before I started to cheat.Then when I did cheat I go GE , I have gotten banned many times on CSGO.Only lost one Main on CSGO.I have like 2k hours on rust playing.Hacked for about 60 hours on alts.Dont really like PUBG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FACE    9
11 hours ago, RouterRage said:

ye dont just bunnyhop away, will most likely get you banned if you hit perfect hops all the time

:( Damn okay lol, thanks for the tips though. 

 

10 hours ago, RamX1 said:

I did not receive a ban for 200 hours at Rust:)


Goddamn, you mustve gotten some server bans though? Servs like Rusty Moose and such (don't know if theyre still around, havent played for 8ish months) happened to ban me pretty fast because of the active mods.
 

10 hours ago, Wirez said:

I got to LE/DMG before I started to cheat.Then when I did cheat I go GE , I have gotten banned many times on CSGO.Only lost one Main on CSGO.I have like 2k hours on rust playing.Hacked for about 60 hours on alts.Dont really like PUBG.

Damn pretty nice, how long would it take would u say to get from LE/DMG to GE?

 

 

6 hours ago, wkfskrk1541 said:

I want to use the cheat too soon.

Stop posting the same crap, pretty annoying. You aren't getting any headstart from looking extra desperate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FACE    9
19 minutes ago, RouterRage said:

np haha, nice thread

Thanks :) hope to engage in some more chats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RouterRage    12
9 hours ago, FACE said:

Thanks :) hope to engage in some more chats

Yea im looking forward to seeing you in the private section on the forum :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FACE    9
1 minute ago, RouterRage said:

Yea im looking forward to seeing you in the private section on the forum :wink:

Lmao wherever has more active threads sounds like a good place to me 9_9 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wirez    1
13 hours ago, FACE said:

Damn pretty nice, how long would it take would u say to get from LE/DMG to GE? 

With the hacks less than a week, I tried to hide it the best I could.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FACE    9
56 minutes ago, LPmajner said:

In csgo im cheating on my main have 700 Wins and 7K hours on csgo.Never got banned xd.


Damn - how many of those hours are from cheating you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LPmajner    0
13 hours ago, FACE said:


Damn - how many of those hours are from cheating you think?

I think its half maybe around 2000-3000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qyrie    2
16 hours ago, LPmajner said:

In csgo im cheating on my main have 700 Wins and 7K hours on csgo.Never got banned xd.

It's like impossible.. With a simple report bot you get banned lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mrrage77    1
1 hour ago, Qyrie said:

It's like impossible.. With a simple report bot you get banned lol

Bullshit. You just can’t play legit. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FACE    9
4 hours ago, LPmajner said:

I think its half maybe around 2000-3000

Damn thats a shit ton. 

 

 

2 hours ago, Qyrie said:

It's like impossible.. With a simple report bot you get banned lol


Report bots exist for csgo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Qyrie    2
2 hours ago, mrrage77 said:

Bullshit. You just can’t play legit. 

 

lol, I rarely use the aimbot settings, only ESP when visible and sound settings. 

2 hours ago, FACE said:

Damn thats a shit ton. 

 

 


Report bots exist for csgo?

yeah reportbot exist and work, can make u ban fast 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FACE    9

Lol jesus report bots... Interesting.

Good stats/hours LP, ill hit some of you up if I happen to get the CSGO cheat this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×