PUBG review

jmbooc

Been searching for a good hack, got even scammed.

Purchased this yesterday, i gave it 10/10..  The skeleton ESP, aimbot, loot esp, vehicle esp.. name it all.. its there.. For a price of 100euro is a bang for a buck. It’s cheap, compared to other hack. I used other hack before paid 400$ no skeleton ESP only Radar, not even aimbot.. I will surely renew my subscription.  Hopefully this one will remain undetected.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

One good thing about this hack is it is straight forward to use.. The hack i used before.. you need to disable some security features of your windows.. you need to off the anti virus. On this hack just download the loader then log in.. Voila! It works perfectly.  

And this hack after finishing a game no need to restart the PC, just que again for other game and will work perfectly.

there is some occasional lag at the beginning, i think it’s expected as the server is loading all the position of the enemy.. after few minutes, no more lag.

sorry for double post.

• Like 3

Blacksector is a very good solution to play legit. Good esp and aimbot prediction that I can see from the video. Looking forward to purchasing it when it is prepared and thx for your review to give us confidence.