Question about CSGO cheat

Ramz

Question

5 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Ramz said:

Hey i was interested in this cheat and i was wondering can you use this one zengaming or faceit? 

FaceIt have quite a strong anti-cheat so its hard to cheat on there and not get banned, if you're looking for leagues to cheat in have a look at leagues like CEVO, VS etc. This is because there anti-cheat isnt very strong and its easy to get away with (Legit) cheating.

Hope this helps! :D

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, xiawix said:

FaceIt have quite a strong anti-cheat so its hard to cheat on there and not get banned, if you're looking for leagues to cheat in have a look at leagues like CEVO, VS etc. This is because there anti-cheat isnt very strong and its easy to get away with (Legit) cheating.

Hope this helps! :D

Yep they do have quite a strong one ^^ i don't think I'm too interested in cheating in leagues that much. It was ^^ thanks! 

Judging by my own experience, such leagues as Zengaming or Kickback don't really care about hackers, so you might feel free to rage there. But the last time I've been playing on Zengaming was on Summer, so I ain't really sure if they still give zero fucks about that xD