[VIDEO] Blacksector PUBG - Beta testing

Hydra

1 hour ago, Chrys4lislove said:

Yeah, nice gameplay vid but i`d rather see some highlights then just speed up vid.

1 hour ago, hudex said:

Nice video! Would rather see you editing the parts out when you're just running instead of speeding them up, otherwise great job :) 

It was meant to be sped up because its a full gameplay, I didn’t want it to be a killcam. But thanks for the feedback, glad you liked it <3

• Staff

you should disable resample in vegas, it creates all the blurry parts u see ;)

makes the video much more enjoyable, and especially when you speed up video. But yea id like to watch edited footage with highlights instead of a full sped up game and not sped up footage when theres action happening :)

• Upvote 1

• Staff
4 hours ago, hudex said:

Nice video! Would rather see you editing the parts out when you're just running instead of speeding them up, otherwise great job :) 

3 hours ago, Chrys4lislove said:

Yeah, nice gameplay vid but i`d rather see some highlights then just speed up vid.

1 hour ago, koshaan said:

But yea id like to watch edited footage with highlights instead of a full sped up game

*cough* told u GabeN

dTibpX-iR8KY-naDb32IXQ.png

• Like 2