[READ ME] Fortnite CopyRight Strikes

mrtrademaster

• Staff

Dear Users of Blacksector,

I am writing to you late in the evening because of some Fortnite cheating videos incident in blacksec media.

Epic-Games has decided to do manual take downs of any cheating related content for Fortnite.

This post will serve as a warning to any new or existing content creators that have posted or are thinking about posting videos

of Fortnite cheating content to POST AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

Many people have have gotten manual strikes, including myself but as my videos are unlisted there was no way of Epic-Games to find it through youtube.

With that being said, there are for sure people on our forums and discord sending Epic-Games your videos. 

If you have a video posted I recommend taking it down as soon as possible.

If you are thinking about posting Fortnite content, please be prepared to receive a strike at a moments notice.

edit: As how02 said, DO NOT DISPUTE IT. If you do they will bring your ass to court and if you do not have a good lawyer you will get fucked (bankruptcy or even worse)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

On 8-10-2017 at 5:10 AM, mrtrademaster said:

Dear Users of Blacksector,

I am writing to you late in the evening because of some Fortnite cheating videos incident in blacksec media.

Epic-Games has decided to do manual take downs of any cheating related content for Fortnite.

This post will serve as a warning to any new or existing content creators that have posted or are thinking about posting videos

of Fortnite cheating content to POST AT YOUR OWN RISK. 

Many people have have gotten manual strikes, including myself but as my videos are unlisted there was no way of Epic-Games to find it through youtube.

With that being said, there are for sure people on our forums and discord sending Epic-Games your videos. 

If you have a video posted I recommend taking it down as soon as possible.

If you are thinking about posting Fortnite content, please be prepared to receive a strike at a moments notice.

edit: As how02 said, DO NOT DISPUTE IT. If you do they will bring your ass to court and if you do not have a good lawyer you will get fucked (bankruptcy or even worse)

A streaming freature would be great :D. If they cant see you are hacking there is no way to prove I think. Is there any plans for a streaming freature?

Thanks tho the hack is awesome

3 hours ago, Enrico1111 said:

A streaming freature would be great :D. If they cant see you are hacking there is no way to prove I think. Is there any plans for a streaming freature?

Thanks tho the hack is awesome

I believe they have stated in earlier posts that they will not be adding a stream-proof feature :( 

*not entirely sure though*

• Devine locked this topic
  • mrtrademaster unlocked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic