pubg ban

sxg123

pubg login was forbidden. After being banned permanently by the developer, we changed another number when login was banned for the first time on November 18th and 19th. As a result, I was banned forever. The two cases were banned in the same situation after 2 days. After the game was over, I was banned forever again. This time we banned two accounts. When a friend tells you that you need to reinstall the window system, you can reinstall the window system. The game is the same as before and is permanently banned. Reinstall the window system. The situation is permanently banned. In other words, pubg is prohibited within 3 days of having 6 accounts. I don't know where I'm manipulating the mistake. Because my friend told me he was not suffering from the ban! ! !

If you are banned on one account, and use the cheat on another account. You are most likely to be banned unless you are using some ID/VPN changing software. Regardless you open another account and not cheat. You still will be banned as your computer has been in better terms [flagged].

If you ever don't know if a cheat is safe to use, then don't use it. There is a section where you can view if the programs are "detected".

https://blacksector.solutions/cheats-status/

Try checking here before launching any "BlackSector Games".

I reinstalled my computer system and re-downloaded the cheating, but the result was still a permanent ban in the game. When I changed other cheating, I didn't get banned. I still like black and want to continue using him. But I don't know where I am doing wrong!@

7 hours ago, sxg123 said:

I reinstalled my computer system and re-downloaded the cheating, but the result was still a permanent ban in the game. When I changed other cheating, I didn't get banned. I still like black and want to continue using him. But I don't know where I am doing wrong!@

Your computer is most likely to be hardware banned, as well as your IP maybe ban-listed as well.

Have you been using an HWID spoofer?

A VPN as well?

What do you mean by "change other cheating".

5 minutes ago, Denied said:

Your computer is most likely to be hardware banned, as well as your IP maybe ban-listed as well.

Have you been using an HWID spoofer?

A VPN as well?

What do you mean by "change other cheating".

Used other cheating

4 hours ago, Denied said:

您的计算机最有可能被硬件禁用,同时您的IP也可能被禁用。

您是否一直在使用HWID踏板?

还有VPN吗?

您所说的“改变其他作弊方式”是什么意思。

My computer will not be banned without cheating.
It will not be banned if other cheating is used.
When using black I was permanently banned within 20 minutes.
I am confused, I like black, I just want to use it, but I don't know where I am having problems.

24 minutes ago, sxg123 said:

My computer will not be banned without cheating.
It will not be banned if other cheating is used.
When using black I was permanently banned within 20 minutes.
I am confused, I like black, I just want to use it, but I don't know where I am having problems.

I can't really help you as to me, what your describing as your issue doesn't make much sense to me.