Pubg fps

TheLord2006

5 hours ago, TheLord2006 said:

Pubg FPS 30-40, I restart the computer, I restart the game, and if I’m lucky I’ll have 90 FPS, if not, I repeat the procedure. What is the problem?

My PC: ryzen 5 2600, vega 56, 16 gb, ssd

Weird when I have pubg sub I used to have that fps and drops to 16fps in the game so I decided to freshly reinstall Windows and remove some windows 10 feature/security updates for AMD and my fps went from 30 fps to a 130+ (specs ryzen 5 1600x , 16gb ram ,1070) I still suffer Bsod and for some shite reason my memory dumps are corrupt

Edited by sendnodes

11 hours ago, sendnodes said:

Weird when I have pubg sub I used to have that fps and drops to 16fps in the game so I decided to freshly reinstall Windows and remove some windows 10 feature/security updates for AMD and my fps went from 30 fps to a 130+ (specs ryzen 5 1600x , 16gb ram ,1070) I still suffer Bsod and for some shite reason my memory dumps are corrupt

Do you remember what feature you removed ?

5 hours ago, TheLord2006 said:

I think the reason is not in windows, I installed it a couple of months ago. Sometimes all is well.

The driver isn't 100% stable on AMD yet but I'm looking for a solution.