Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
shijiemori

Computer paralysis

Recommended Posts

After 1 or 2 hours of using the cheater, the computer will be stuck and will eventually have to restart. But after reboot, the computer screen shows "reboot and select proper boot device"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like your MBR got corrupted, I don't see how it could be caused by the cheat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have same problem. My PC just Restarts by him self. When ever he wants. 

Its all started when i started use this cheats

:joint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, how02 said:

Looks like your MBR got corrupted, I don't see how it could be caused by the cheat.

No, it didn't hurt the computer, it just stuck and the computer automatically rebooted the screen with "reboot and select proper boot device", and then I rebooted it manually, and it will enter the system normally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, NewRice said:

I have same problem. My PC just Restarts by him self. When ever he wants. 

Its all started when i started use this cheats

:joint:

Do you have any blue screen at all ?

 

7 hours ago, shijiemori said:

No, it didn't hurt the computer, it just stuck and the computer automatically rebooted the screen with "reboot and select proper boot device", and then I rebooted it manually, and it will enter the system normally.

Strange. Same question, do you have any blue screen at all ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NewRice said:

yeah, i Have Blue Screens sometimes too, and only when im playing PUBG

 

Please upload your crash dumps, they are located in C:\Windows\Minidump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, how02 said:

Please upload your crash dumps, they are located in C:\Windows\Minidump

I cant upload it, its Shows Me

image.png.9a3d57ea3b69fd8d87ed574b17a52c59.png

 

Edited by NewRice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.