PUBG cheat sub

mezaliasbot

Question

Hey. I would like to buy your cheat for PUBG but I have a question. Is it possible to buy 1 day trial or at least if I buy 1 week subscription, freeze it somehow? Right now I'm very busy with my work so I can play only on the weekends. I hope you will respond very fast so I can enjoy this Sunday using your cheat! :)

3 answers to this question

• Staff
6 hours ago, mezaliasbot said:

Hey. I would like to buy your cheat for PUBG but I have a question. Is it possible to buy 1 day trial or at least if I buy 1 week subscription, freeze it somehow? Right now I'm very busy with my work so I can play only on the weekends. I hope you will respond very fast so I can enjoy this Sunday using your cheat! :)

Sorry, we are not giving out trials.

3 hours ago, mezaliasbot said:

I suggest buying the cheat once you're free(no work) and yes the admin can freeze your sub but only once to avoid abuse of the said feature.

5 hours ago, mezaliasbot said:

The ability to freeze subscriptions is meant to be more of a luxury for longer breaks (vacations, exams etc.) than it is for daily inactivity. I don't think there is anyone on here that doesn't have other things to do as well. Otherwise, you could just pause it for your every breath away from the computer ^^

• Like 1