VPN's

Turnip

So I had a question, some servers on rust do not allow VPN's to use. Do I have to use a VPN when using HWID Spoofer/when playing rust? Or is it ok not to be using one? Also, if I do have to use one which one do you suggest.

7 minutes ago, Turnip said:

So I had a question, some servers on rust do not allow VPN's to use. Do I have to use a VPN when using HWID Spoofer/when playing rust? Or is it ok not to be using one? Also, if I do have to use one which one do you suggest.

Ok so most servers won't ban you by IP, like all the facepunch officials won't ban you based off of ip. Some servers will find that you are ban evading off of your ip such as rustafied and rustralasia, on these servers you can use a VPN and a hwid spoofer to avoid this.

As you said in your post, some servers prevent the usage of a VPN like upsurge, if your ip is already blacklisted then it's pretty much over. The only way you can join upsurge if your ip is already blacklisted is by contacting the admin and saying that you need to use a VPN for another reason like for safety on the internet or some reason just try make one ( or by getting a new router or switching ISP)

There is lots of good vpns out there just do a bit of research. I know you can buy cheap subscriptions for these on websites such as plati.ru and steamby.ru.

Good luck 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Maths said:

Ok so most servers won't ban you by IP, like all the facepunch officials won't ban you based off of ip. Some servers will find that you are ban evading off of your ip such as rustafied and rustralasia, on these servers you can use a VPN and a hwid spoofer to avoid this.

As you said in your post, some servers prevent the usage of a VPN like upsurge, if your ip is already blacklisted then it's pretty much over. The only way you can join upsurge if your ip is already blacklisted is by contacting the admin and saying that you need to use a VPN for another reason like for safety on the internet or some reason just try make one ( or by getting a new router or switching ISP)

There is lots of good vpns out there just do a bit of research. I know you can buy cheap subscriptions for these on websites such as plati.ru and steamby.ru.

Good luck 🙂

This. I would just generally stay away from those who won't allow you to connect with a vpn, but you can of course play without one until you get banned (unless you have a dynamic ip, in that case you can always change ip). There are also some really cheap nordvpn licenses on wmcentre, the delay will be close to nonexistent if you spoof yourself to a server in your own country : )

Edited by Fredrik
  • Like 2